Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Will trade Rare Steed Packs code for lavender steed fix

Discussion on Will trade Rare Steed Packs code for lavender steed fix within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Will trade Rare Steed Packs code for lavender steed fix

Hey all... I will trade Rare Steed Packs to the one who will really help me to fix of on screen steed look in source 5530.

When riding other players see my steed Lavender but it is not a Lavender steed i wear ...like it is on screenshot-->

I will trade those steed packs codes to the one who will really help me:

Thanks in advanced
Old 02/03/2012, 16:56   #2

i GUESS
there is something wrong with the steed code as it don't contain the rare steeds so all of the rare(or even any steed not coded) will show as Lavender which is default for who server cant recognize
aka (switch case for all steed and default is Lavender steed)
and all this was just a guess from troubleshooting and experience and not a sure information , if public source i dont mind check the codes
but anyway packets sniffing + debugging will solve any problem in any decent source
Old 02/03/2012, 18:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by injection illusion logic View Post
i GUESS
there is something wrong with the steed code as it don't contain the rare steeds so all of the rare(or even any steed not coded) will show as Lavender which is default for who server cant recognize
aka (switch case for all steed and default is Lavender steed)
and all this was just a guess from troubleshooting and experience and not a sure information , if public source i dont mind check the codes
but anyway packets sniffing + debugging will solve any problem in any decent source
Any clue wich file in source i can find the Steed Code plz??
Old 02/03/2012, 19:00   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Simple. You aren't correctly writing the steed color to the spawn entity packet.
Old 02/04/2012, 01:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Simple. You aren't correctly writing the steed color to the spawn entity packet.
Ok i understand but wich .cs file contain those packets so i can try to guess how to fix my problem plz
Old 02/05/2012, 06:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanyd View Post
Ok i understand but wich .cs file contain those packets so i can try to guess how to fix my problem plz
Steed.cs
Old 02/05/2012, 14:24   #7

Sorry but there is no Steed.cs file in 5530 source... i know LastSource have the steed fixed but it is similar to my source... no Steed.cs file
Old 02/05/2012, 20:55   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanyd View Post
Sorry but there is no Steed.cs file in 5530 source... i know LastSource have the steed fixed but it is similar to my source... no Steed.cs file
Huge hint for you, he's making fun of you.

I already gave you the answer... You need to change the spawn entity packet so it writes the information for your steed color to the correct offset.

Tada!
Old 02/05/2012, 21:10   #9

Steedcolor.cs
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2012, 01:29   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Huge hint for you, he's making fun of you.

I already gave you the answer... You need to change the spawn entity packet so it writes the information for your steed color to the correct offset.

Tada!
OMG... thanks alot pro4never ... found the problem! had to change that:
Quote:
case Network.GamePackets.ConquerItem.SteedArmor:
if (!Free(Network.GamePackets.ConquerItem.Steed))
{
var item = TryGetItem(Network.GamePackets.ConquerItem.Steed);
Network.Writer.WriteUInt32(item.ID, 72, Owner.Entity.SpawnPacket);
}
break;
to that :
Quote:
case Network.GamePackets.ConquerItem.SteedArmor:
{
Network.Writer.WriteUInt32(0, 72, Owner.Entity.SpawnPacket);
break;
}
so you can close thread ... problem solved or let it open to help others with the same problem
Old 02/06/2012, 11:01   #11

Your problem was probably it was a free.