Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Adding Items

Discussion on [Request] Adding Items within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/30/2008, 20:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
try add it in ItemNamesToId.ini .
Old 08/30/2008, 21:54   #17

allready tryed :P
Old 08/30/2008, 22:18   #18

Lol I think you've done something wrong ^^
Old 08/31/2008, 11:09   #19

The question is what XD
Old 08/31/2008, 11:28   #20

Try again and again and again until you find out the problem. That`s my method
Old 09/01/2008, 18:01   #21

elite*gold: 20
I assume by you saying you have edited all the "client" ini's you mean dats also ?

And add a new item you mean new completely to game or something allready in the client not used? Either is easy really ya just gotta make sure ya don't miss anything.

1 ) add item to db and server code ( including the files alex mentioned the namestold.ini and itemadd.ini ),Which really have nothing to do with client or server anyway really all those ini's in server projects are for is when a GM creates those items using the /item commands nothing more otherwise there useless.

2) have your dds images ready ( which you said you allready do )

3) If it is a item that has a effect ( such as super effects on weapons ) you need to add it to the effects ini's with whatever effect you want it to have.(but by the sounds of it your not doing this it is just a ordinary item.)

4) add item to itemtype.dat for client to know what item is

I am assuming you have just overlooked something.