Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Albetros v5518 questions.

Discussion on Albetros v5518 questions. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Albetros v5518 questions.

Okay so I have been looking around for a few guides to update this server I would like to complete the Shopping Mall and add Dail PK and more I would also like to have working mounts and packs (Stone Pack, Item Pack) if you could point me in the right direction I am sure I can figure it out from there.

Thanks.
Old 12/15/2011, 20:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
First thing you do is learning how to code.

Once you actually know how to code common stuff without references and know how the C# language works, then take a look at the source.

Now you need to learn how the Conquer structure is. There is quite a lot of guides and public sources to give a brief about that.

Notice: It's not one week or one month we're talking about, but it can take months.

You will be happy with the result tho.
Old 12/15/2011, 21:03   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114

Look at examples from higher patches. You need to understand how packets work. Here's a packet wiki for conquer online (not updated much but it'll do): & here's some advice for you as you take on the upgrade. I think I put a video in it too about packets (at the end): (I can't remember if that one is the one I didn't check for grammar mistakes btw - please excuse any that you find).
Old 12/16/2011, 02:27   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I would also strongly suggest you post this as a reply to the thread versus its own topic... These are general questions about the source so they should probably be in the FAQ thread I made for the source <_<..

Not gonna merge this right now cause you'd probably not find our responses then, just future reference.

#1: Shopping mall: What items are available in the mall is all controlled by the emoneyshop.ini (gameserver>bin>debug) and the database which controls price of items.

#2: Steeds can EASILY be re-added simply by changing the mall back (you can just copy the emoneyshop.ini from the client... then make any needed changes to the databases where prices are wrong (we used custom mall prices). The only thing that isn't added by default for steeds is the roar/spook type skills, the steed armors and the riding crops. If you look in the faq thread I posted TONS of information on those systems and helped someone find the correct offsets to make them work.

#3: Class Pk tourny. Those are fairly large systems to code (lots of checks to do it properly). I'd suggest learning quite a bit before you try to implement such a system.