Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Another odd problem

Discussion on Another odd problem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/18/2011, 08:48   #31

elite*gold: 0
Well, I decided to dump that general data packet when its sent. SetLocation to Client. Here's the dump when a female logs in.

And for males

What would cause the buffer to be different because of a different mesh logging in?
Old 12/18/2011, 09:48   #32

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco. View Post
Well, I decided to dump that general data packet when its sent. SetLocation to Client. Here's the dump when a female logs in.

And for males

What would cause the buffer to be different because of a different mesh logging in?
Ohhh!!!!! Your server is sending the flower packet with the set location packet - but it's never changing the "TQClient" (which is sent from the client in the general data / set location packet) to "TQServer"! That's what's causing the client to hang / disconnect!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/18/2011, 10:14   #33

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Ohhh!!!!! Your server is sending the flower packet with the set location packet - but it's never changing the "TQClient" (which is sent from the client in the general data / set location packet) to "TQServer"! That's what's causing the client to hang / disconnect!!
Well, we finally came to the source of the problem. Thanks alot Fang.

#Problem fixed.
My packet splitter had one small flaw in it, and I fixed it. Thanks everybody, and especially Fang and Lateralus.
Closed Thread