Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] 5017 - i need help with a error

Discussion on [Help] 5017 - i need help with a error within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Help] 5017 - Error At Login

"Server From Tutorial" -

Can someone please help me?
When i try login this pop up:

please help me!

edit: to people that wonder: yes, i change ip's in client and source to my hamachi ip, and the source is opening with NO errors :O

Tags
5017 5165 conquer online, error

Similar Threads Similar Threads
5017 HeavenBlessing Bug/Error.
10/23/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Okay, so as you see I am coding a 5017 source. In my source I have Heaven Blessing coded but when the icon appears it stays, but when it passes around a whole day or 2 the icon dissapears. Also, the character does not get 150 Stamina as they should. I would like to know how to handle the stamina so I can get it to go to 150(YES, I have set it to 150 in the source IF the player has HB -.-) and how to handle the icon dissapearing after a day or 2. Plus, a little side bug, the other green...
5017 Client, Windows 7, and AVG CIDLoader Error Fix!
11/28/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
I've been working on my Private server based off of Hybrid's source and ran into a bit of a problem trying to connect to the client for the first time with CIDLoader. Conquer.exe not found Make sure Loader.exe is in the conquer folder Here's a small guide to help others having the same issue. Found hints at a solution and it was kind of unclear in another thread I found searching the forums, Figured I'd put it in and easier place to find. AVG Anti-Virus finds Conquer.exe to be a...
[Help] 5017 Equips Error.
09/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
So I'm currently modifying a 5017 source so... I have recently modified it but idk what I added or "did" that now once I equip something I get an error in the console and in da game it takes da item away and doesnt show it in the character status box or in the map(world)...only if I disconnect it will show but still give the error on the console WTF? System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
Windows 7 Error - Client Version 5017
04/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
I'm not one to spam with useless threads, but i've googled the shit out of this and found no valid results. http://i39.tinypic.com/ev3vh4.png I am running as administrator, tried compatibility and still not working. (I use the hidden administrator account on Windows7). Any ideas?
[RELEASE]Big Project..5095,5065,5017,5017 (command Server)
10/01/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
Hi, Yes i made a big project with my self by my self i host i edit i control i code. The Project contain 3 Co plvling Servers and 1 Command server the plvling servers are Snow Server and Treasure island . snow server works with 5065 client and it have alot of edits , adds , well i have made 135 gears and you can upgrade it in market from De La Vega for 250k CPS for each item also you should get 1 blessing amulet to make dmg -1 and you can get it by killing 1000 Birdman or 1000 Snake man or...