Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

One question

Discussion on One question within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
One question

From a few years ago there was very much activity in this section, like posts all the time. Now some few years later, there is rarely 100 posts a day.

What do you think and do you think we will ever get an active community like back then?

Old 07/26/2011, 05:07   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
From a few years ago there was very much activity in this section, like posts all the time. Now some few years later, there is rarely 100 posts a day in the CO2 sections.

What do you think and do you think we will ever get an active community like back then?

Fixed
Old 07/26/2011, 05:09   #3

I think Conquer is dying out. Everything is public, there's no mystery, nothing to figure out.
A lot of people are moving on.
I don't think the community will ever get larger.
Old 07/26/2011, 05:50   #4

Received Thanks: 1,107
i wrote a bunch of **** about it . but than i remembered that we have WAY TO MANY AZZ ***S AROUND HERE and there is no way they can act like gentle man's and be nice to others .
and maybe respect there thoughts/ideas so i just deleted the whole thing :P

@ Kinshi

conquer is not dieing or anything and if TQ is dumb enough to push there players away and kill there servers with the help of some of there dumb ideas that doesent effect any forums/Privet servers.

and about >>the nothing to figure out

you just gave them a base to work on and few months later a new source well come out (your base/12tails source/pro4nevers source) someone well mix it out and (Yay release me sors full)
Old 07/26/2011, 06:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
i wrote a bunch of **** about it . but than i remembered that we have WAY TO MANY AZZ ***S AROUND HERE and there is no way they can act like gentle man's and be nice to others .
and maybe respect there thoughts/ideas so i just deleted the whole thing :P

@ Kinshi

conquer is not dieing or anything and if TQ is dumb enough to push there players away and kill there servers with the help of some of there dumb ideas that doesent effect any forums/Privet servers.

and about >>the nothing to figure out

you just gave them a base to work on and few months later a new source well come out (your base/12tails source/pro4nevers source) someone well mix it out and (Yay release me sors full)
I never said releases were bad :P
Old 07/26/2011, 06:25   #6

I agree with your points, just sad. I remember when this was active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zTek View Post
Fixed
Read above I already stated this section.
Old 07/26/2011, 09:54   #7

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I like the community small. Everyone here knows each other.
I mean lets face it- who here doesn't have everyone that posts a lot in this section on their live messenger?
Old 07/26/2011, 10:16   #8

Received Thanks: 1,777
100 post a day is better then my 50 post a day section, correct? Anywheys, when my section started to losse daily post, I took up going to this section and the Dekaron section!
Old 07/26/2011, 10:20   #9

Not really my place to comment, but i prefer a larger community, better releases etc. Not trying to say I like things handed to me, but i like the phrase "2 brains are better then 1". More ideas, faster responses to help requests, and u still are friends with the actives.
Old 07/26/2011, 11:08   #10

elite*gold: 28
Well maybe the active members(including me) need to do something about that.

I feel we need motivation, inspiration of what's possible, We need to effectivly "limit" how much gets released in order to do that, but it's a ***** when your not against free speech. I feel for example, This community needs to be more welcoming and interactive, but as I was saying, Release pictures of something uber cool such as Interserver PVP, And inspire people to learn coding be able to create kick-*** **** like that.
Old 07/26/2011, 11:09   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
I agree with your points, just sad. I remember when this was active.

Read above I already stated this section.
Skimmed right over it. My bad :P
Old 07/26/2011, 11:13   #12

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
Well maybe the active members(including me) need to do something about that.

I feel we need motivation, inspiration of what's possible, We need to effectivly "limit" how much gets released in order to do that, but it's a ***** when your not against free speech. I feel for example, This community needs to be more welcoming and interactive, but as I was saying, Release pictures of something uber cool such as Interserver PVP, And inspire people to learn coding be able to create kick-*** **** like that.
My private server will show people that nothing is impossible (if I ever finish it... one person team = fail). My ideas might be weird at first, but they're different than anything ever even talked about on this forum. Uhm... well- i can code something stupid to release I guess that will show people that nothing is impossible. Give me a source that I should use to release something with.