Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Kibou [Patch]

Discussion on Project Kibou [Patch] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: (Read Thread)
5017 13 27.66%
5187 2 4.26%
5223 1 2.13%
5500 31 65.96%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07/14/2011, 07:02   #16

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Haha, I have no idea what it is (nor does it apply to what I'm doing), but I found the crypt routine in about 2 minutes with olly.
I've tried learning olly but it's not something that I can teach myself in a day... so I'm struggling with that. I'm pretty sure I found it too but I can't understand it.
Old 07/14/2011, 07:07   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
I've tried learning olly but it's not something that I can teach myself in a day... so I'm struggling with that. I'm pretty sure I found it too but I can't understand it.
I don't even know x86; I learned MIPS in school, so I know the core of assembly programming... I just use a reference guide for x86 instructions and translate them to a higher level language. In this case, I'm sure there's an easier way than translating a large routine like that.
Old 07/14/2011, 22:35   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
I don't even know x86; I learned MIPS in school, so I know the core of assembly programming... I just use a reference guide for x86 instructions and translate them to a higher level language. In this case, I'm sure there's an easier way than translating a large routine like that.
Coderipper plugin for olly?