Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12Tails Source Version 5369 Login Issue

Discussion on 12Tails Source Version 5369 Login Issue within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
when you type your account id and password to choose your character to start play, if you selected the char then pressed back button , and then tried to relogin again , it will make your character with out name , and sending errors in the black screen source window .

how to fix this issue ? although i tried to add this code at login part but its didnt worked and was sent to all players .

PHP Code:
                if (client.Entity.name == null)

Message "The account: " Account.Username " has been banned.";

client.Send(new Message(Message"ALLUSERS"System.Drawing.Color.OrangeGamePackets.Message.Dialog));
                if (
Message == "ANSWER_OK")
                { 

so the problem is when you register and then you login game , if you type the char name it will work as well , but if you didnt and pressed back button its shall get you back to select char again , but it dosent that here .

how to fix this ?

OMG 24 hours ago and none replied my issue thread O.o

well i am still waiting , and i am hope i`ll find who will help me in this case as soon as possible

hey guys anyone say anything , i am bored of this issue O.o
Old 06/05/2011, 01:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
Well, if i'm correct 12tails did say that his 5369 was highly buggy and should be used for packets only, also you triple posted..

I would suggest using a more stable version to learn C# off, then use the 5369 for packets once you understand it better.
Thanks
1 User