Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need help in source Conquer Online Source (impulse)

Discussion on i need help in source Conquer Online Source (impulse) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need help in source Conquer Online Source (impulse)

Originally Posted by FuriousFang
Don't double post...
We told you, you're not setting up the config and entities right. Look, copy mine:

Configuration Table:
EntityID: 1000001
ItemUID: 1000001
Server: TestServer (Make sure it matches what you have in the source)

Accounts Table:
Username: Test
Password: test
State: 3
EntityID: 0

Delete everything in items, skills, and entities. Character Creation does work!

If that helped, thank all of us because we're really trying to help you figure this out.

Hope it helped.
Sincerely,
Fang
i made this in navicat and all right

i open the server i see that in Picture

and when i open the Client when i write the id and password the client Closed and i see that in Picture u can see and help me and what is problem in my server help help me >>>>>>>>>>

Old 03/01/2011, 14:44   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Try running the program from within C# as debug mode. It will tell you what the error is and the lines of code causing the problem.

Personally I'd NEVER suggest running the .exe files directly unless on your public hosting machine. Debugging means you get to catch any errors should they ever show up and if it's only on your work machine then there should be no issue with resources as it'd be a few players online max.
Old 03/01/2011, 14:51   #3

i have C # 2008 i dont can open the source about it

and my windows Service pack 2
Old 03/01/2011, 15:53   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Well if you haven't even re-compiled the source how do you expect it to work? You'll need to edit things inside the source I can basically guarentee you just to get it to log in.

Go download some new stuff

IE: Sp 3 or vista/windows7 and get visual studio 2010
Old 03/01/2011, 16:00   #5

ty bro i will made this ty