Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Explicit Intentions - What are your intentions? O.o?

Discussion on Explicit Intentions - What are your intentions? O.o? within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/18/2011, 23:10   #31

elite*gold: 0
i cant register
Old 02/19/2011, 01:08   #32

You sure? The register page is working fine.
Old 02/19/2011, 14:41   #33

its working now but it was offline when i tryied first time
Old 02/19/2011, 17:05   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyTearZz View Post

You might have gotten around $1000+ from VillageIdiot but you lost more then you gained. ******** your players over for some short time cash isn't going to help you in the long run. You might have to go get another job. With the amount of players your banning, your just fking yourself and your server over.
This.

biggest guild at TrueClassic (around 40 most online players of tureshit) left because of Kris acting so unprofessionaly. Villageidiot and De sade from true classic - biggest donnors there asked Kris (the owner of true classic) about hackin best geared (non donnor) player who were GL of their biggest enemy guild and who ran whole enemy side that they never been able to beat with fair fights anywhere. because my side was full of veterans and their side was full of irl friends + [PM]s + donnors.

True classic server staff members that sells 2 socket -7 items for irl money, lololol.

so now kris be proud of hackin my gears and your other decissions because in past three days when I'm logging your server, it seems to be dieing =) please do me a favor and log on this guild war so you will see how classical it is /sarcasm.

listen to opinion of 1.0 veteran that knows both of those coders, Kris is greedy **** and Neal is the true intentions guy. and basically if you wanna have a true classical experience based on being owned by bulkers then join true classic and have fun in useless met spam / hunt because on that 'true classic' server one guy is already full 2s +8 -7 only by donations.

GG WP ****** Kris **** ya
Old 02/22/2011, 22:33   #35

Lol.

inoc, we have stressed many times that if one of your "Sharers," as you call them, stole all your stuff, we wouldn't help you get it back. I am sorry that happened to you, but when you let someone have access to your stuff, it is not our fault when they take it.

Our numbers speak for themselves, we have 150+ people on daily constantly growing.
Have a nice day.
Closed Thread