Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legacy of Conquer - Classic Server

Discussion on Legacy of Conquer - Classic Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/06/2013, 00:16   #16

elite*gold: 0

Here, mirrored your Client :3

Btw, your Download Links arent clickable you need to open them in a new tab or the download button from drive doesnt work.
Old 12/06/2013, 00:38   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalError- View Post
lol, most people start off bald when their first born, gosh. Haha no seriously on a side note, its just not finished yet. Need to add a random hair for it.

Sockets are possible, but they are very difficult at the moment. This is a classic leveling server, so nobody should expect to be full 2 socket +9 anytime soon. Maybe not even within the year haha.

Some rates still may be adjusted as we are still toying around with them. Just increased the met/+1 rate earlier this morning.

Voting reward system should be fixed sometime tomorrow. If you have any other questions or concerns, or just need some help. Just shoot me a message and i'll do what I can.
This is such a relief! Makes me want to play this server even more.

Alright this got me motivated to stay online almost 24/7 either in TG or actually playing.

Hope you will fix xtreme I really want to get voting ^^
Old 12/06/2013, 03:13   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y u k i View Post

Here, mirrored your Client :3

Btw, your Download Links arent clickable you need to open them in a new tab or the download button from drive doesnt work.
The 1st and 2nd are embedded links, the 3rd and 4th should work for everyone. I may just remove the 1st and 2nd links due to some people having issues. Thanks a lot for the mirror, but just for safety id rather not use it, and just upload more myself. Not that I don't trust it, but better safe then sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushpupies! View Post
This is such a relief! Makes me want to play this server even more.

Alright this got me motivated to stay online almost 24/7 either in TG or actually playing.

Hope you will fix xtreme I really want to get voting ^^
Haha voting is now fixed, and glad to see you motivated xD. Hope you enjoy the server.
Old 12/06/2013, 16:27   #19

Quote:
The 1st and 2nd are embedded links, the 3rd and 4th should work for everyone. I may just remove the 1st and 2nd links due to some people having issues. Thanks a lot for the mirror, but just for safety id rather not use it, and just upload more myself. Not that I don't trust it, but better safe then sorry.

Haha voting is now fixed, and glad to see you motivated xD. Hope you enjoy the server.
aight gotcha, you could download it and check the size its byte accurate because i didnt even touch the client anyway you didnt ask for a mirror so its up to you, no worries

I had issues with all 4
Old 12/06/2013, 22:14   #20

Server seems to be down..
Old 12/06/2013, 22:32   #21

elite*gold: 130
Yeah no information about any maintenance just went offline. Well it is getting stuck at connecting to account server when you try to log in .... Maybe frozen :O?

Edit: It's back online! Was just a short Maintenance!!!
Old 12/06/2013, 23:20   #22

Yeah, other PM apparently ran an event that I had told him not to run because it wasn't ready yet lol. Sorry about that guys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2013, 19:12   #23

Quote:
Yeah, other PM apparently ran an event that I had told him not to run because it wasn't ready yet lol. Sorry about that guys.
Pretty funny, as me and a few other people were signed up for that particular event! Shame it isn't ready yet.
I laughed so hard when I first played the bomb madness event, its so cool and different!
Old 12/07/2013, 20:28   #24

Well, it would be better to make it EU based so you can get more players.
Old 12/08/2013, 00:24   #25

I would be happy to do both, and on weekends merge the 2 for guild wars or something. However that requires some funds before anything.
Old 12/08/2013, 00:54   #26

Quote:
I would be happy to do both, and on weekends merge the 2 for guild wars or something. However that requires some funds before anything.
Hook me up if you need hosting, i got a sponsorship and also get cheaper products for my youtube subscribers, nobody has to know you arent one :3

Servers located in germany.
Old 12/08/2013, 00:57   #27

Haven't really looked into hosting as far as EU. I have a host I have always went through for US, but never hosted in EU. Will have to do some research xD. Thanks for the offer though for sure, may have to take you up on that.
Old 12/08/2013, 14:19   #28

Quote:
Haven't really looked into hosting as far as EU. I have a host I have always went through for US, but never hosted in EU. Will have to do some research xD. Thanks for the offer though for sure, may have to take you up on that.
Your server has so much potential and you should totally open a eu server. I can always help in the supporting part of your needs(moneywise). I'm not too clever with computers. Jinx
Old 12/08/2013, 14:45   #29

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushpupies! View Post
Your server has so much potential and you should totally open a eu server. I can always help kn the supporting part of your needs. Jinx
I am agreeing to Slush! Same here.
Old 12/08/2013, 19:40   #30

I am all for putting up an EU server. I just looked and the host that I always go with does actually have a data center in Frankfurt germany. So setting up an EU server will definitely happen, it's just a matter of when I have the funds to do so.

@Slush
If you wish to donate to help get it online i'd be more then happy to run one.
Closed Thread