Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Olympian CO

Discussion on Olympian CO within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/06/2011, 01:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by snow118 View Post
Show me where the transparent interface is on elitepvpers. 100% fixed p4n ? yes, not exactly released at all. You mean a 50 percent fixed interface. People may have a point when it comes to my coding. But as for client I can happily say its the best 5165 i have seen. I would like to have that argued just post the link. The source has 99 percent of major bugs fixeed which newestco server have problems with. Its been online 5 days. Im in the top 15 in the rankings. I have 100 online averaged. An it lacks problems an exceptions tbh. Im just lookin for a little help with a couple of minor problems.
, willing to pay

Best login screen with flash.
This server is called a "5200" but clearly it's a 5165 .___. It's been on for 5 days and it's in the top 15? Hmm, maybe it's cause they reset the ranks 5 days ago. All of the "custom" edits on your server have been released on the edits section of the forum. Btw, your login isn't the best. The login screens designed by MoronicIdiot are the best.
Just sayin'
Oh btw, your transparent skin isn't finsihed at all. You're ninja skill icons are missing according to your video. You're probally using this one.
Updated by DragonHeart to v3755
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2011, 07:26   #17

The loginscreen is just a background image from google. If that makes it the best, then yours is not even close
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2011, 08:10   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syst3m_W1z4rd View Post
The loginscreen is just a background image from google. If that makes it the best, then yours is not even close
Just throwing opinions around
But i think editing the background is a good start to editing one's login screen
We all started somewhere
And maybe, just maybe we can end up where like in moronicidiot's login screens
Old 04/06/2011, 08:17   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by boijay View Post
Just throwing opinions around
But i think editing the background is a good start to editing one's login screen
We all started somewhere
And maybe, just maybe we can end up where like in moronicidiot's login screens
But telling is the best and they got custom things. That's what's the thing about it. Everything they have is released in a way or another. They are trying to make it bigger than it is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2011, 13:26   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow118 View Post
Stefan... Why dont you put your time to good use an try to find a host better than me. You ask me to host your **** all the time cus u have no one else. your server is still offline and failing. Mine isnt =/ you code i dont. I told u u wont be as big as me
First of all in twice younger than you, which makes me unavailable to afford a host.
Then, you are Twice more than me in C#, and you know 4 times less than me.
Then, your server sucks so hard.
Then, You are a moron.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2011, 21:44   #21

THIS SERVER FAILS, just like the owner i was just on there lol.. epic fail (palm TO THE FACE!)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2011, 22:11   #22

elite*gold: 28
Yawn kiddos.

Can I see a decent server once in a while I dont wonna code my own :/
Closed Thread