Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proxy Help: Dropping an Item

Discussion on Proxy Help: Dropping an Item within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/15/2010, 21:48   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Since when does the "DropItem" packet contain coordinates?
It doesnt as far as i know, certainly in my proxy which drops items, that doesnt use the cords either =o
Old 08/15/2010, 22:02   #17

Received Thanks: 1,000
Well for patch 5065 (binary server) it does contain the coordinates, it won't drop the item without having them.
Old 08/16/2010, 01:50   #18

Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe View Post
Well for patch 5065 (binary server) it does contain the coordinates, it won't drop the item without having them.
Oh.. In that case, perhaps the thread starter should have stated which version of CO he's making a proxy for. I wonder why you'd make an auto miner for a private server though
Old 08/16/2010, 04:57   #19

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Was doing it as a way to try something functional w/o being complicated. Just need to read incomming item packets and send drop packet really.

I suggested something more useful but it's just for his learning purposes.

Quote:
Oh.. In that case, perhaps the thread starter should have stated which version of CO he's making a proxy for. I wonder why you'd make an auto miner for a private server though
Old 08/16/2010, 08:41   #20

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Was doing it as a way to try something functional w/o being complicated. Just need to read incomming item packets and send drop packet really.

I suggested something more useful but it's just for his learning purposes.
Yes i had thought that i did post what version i was creating the proxy for, guess not.

The reason i chose to create a auto miner is because i was reading through the exploint, hacks, cheats section and i noticed alot of miners so i thought it would be pretty simple(if it wasn't for the packet its not to bad). As for a auto hunter you gotta handle a lot of data and i gotta start at slow =p

For a disconnect on a pker function would i just read the PKP out of the Char Info packet and if its more than X amount have it End the connection?
Old 08/16/2010, 09:36   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBucks View Post
For a disconnect on a pker function would i just read the PKP out of the Char Info packet and if its more than X amount have it End the connection?
Considering you're not going to get the PKer's char info packet, and the spawn entity not containing pk points, you can't really do that.

You'll have to read their statusflag (From either Spawn or Update packets) and check against it for the 'Flashing', 'Red' or 'Black' flags, and if so disconnect. Alternatively you could wait for 0x3FE packets with your entity UID as the target, which is flawed as you have to be attacked, and does not get sent when using various skills i.e fastblade/scentsword. Unless of course it is the 0xE subtype, which means your already dead

I do prefer just letting them kill me though, and setting a timer to revive in say 20-30 seconds (Enough time for them to clear off )
*Hopes this post get's a friendlier response than the previous*
Old 08/16/2010, 10:31   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
Considering you're not going to get the PKer's char info packet, and the spawn entity not containing pk points, you can't really do that.

You'll have to read their statusflag (From either Spawn or Update packets) and check against it for the 'Flashing', 'Red' or 'Black' flags, and if so disconnect. Alternatively you could wait for 0x3FE packets with your entity UID as the target, which is flawed as you have to be attacked, and does not get sent when using various skills i.e fastblade/scentsword. Unless of course it is the 0xE subtype, which means your already dead

I do prefer just letting them kill me though, and setting a timer to revive in say 20-30 seconds (Enough time for them to clear off )
*Hopes this post get's a friendlier response than the previous*
I'm sorry if i came off rude in anyway, im not meaning to be.

I didn't really pay much attention to the packets being sent when other characters jump onto my screen, figured i'd ask as it would save me a couple hours of guess/check. I think i would prefer logging out before they kill simple because it takes the satisfaction of them killing noobs for easy pkps away from them.

Again, not trying to be rude in anyway, just get a little frustrated with myself sometimes, Sorry.
It was also a little mis-communication on my part not documenting the fact that it is for a 5065 server.
Old 08/16/2010, 19:19   #23

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Hayds is right. No 'vital' information is sent for other characters.

Status flag contains everything you want to know about *gasp* their... 'status' (red/black/flashing/superman/cyclone/stigged/blessed.... etcetcetc)

So reading that will allow you to dc in time.

Past that you seem to be doing some interesting stuff.

does 5065 have ninja? if so send me it sometime so I can convert my fatal strike bot so it's SUPAH fast xD. Sadly doesn't work that fast on current tq patch cause of the fixes.

If not I'll just write one for 5095 cause it sounds like fun to me ^^
Old 08/16/2010, 21:56   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Hayds is right. No 'vital' information is sent for other characters.

Status flag contains everything you want to know about *gasp* their... 'status' (red/black/flashing/superman/cyclone/stigged/blessed.... etcetcetc)

So reading that will allow you to dc in time.

Past that you seem to be doing some interesting stuff.

does 5065 have ninja? if so send me it sometime so I can convert my fatal strike bot so it's SUPAH fast xD. Sadly doesn't work that fast on current tq patch cause of the fixes.

If not I'll just write one for 5095 cause it sounds like fun to me ^^
I don't think 5065 has ninjas, unless they took it out, but afaik they don't. A proxy for 5095 would be awesome.