Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request- programing for noobs C++ for patches 5075+

Discussion on Request- programing for noobs C++ for patches 5075+ within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request- programing for noobs C++ for patches 5075+

please can someone upload a new programing for beginers guide for the latest patches as the one allready posted is out dated thanks
Old 07/02/2010, 09:42   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Well sadly not many members use c++ (due to the intimidation factor but mostly the massive amount of c# in the co pserver world).

That being said what is it that's out of date? Obviously packets, memm offsets and encryptions changed but that's about it really...

5095+ blowfish has been released in c++, packet structures are on korv's wiki (<3 so much for that lol). The only thing not really public atm is memory offsets and stuff... the basics are still what is important though. With some searching and hard work i'm sure you can figure out some of the new stuff. Sadly i can't be of much use though cause i've stuck with c# so far and don't plan on switching while avoidable.

Best of luck,
pro4never

Ps: try shooting null a question. He's very helpful and knows alot about coding and c++. There are other great ppl to ask on here but sadly many of them are a bit too interested in their own projects to help (understandable of course)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
new to programing
12/20/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
first of all, i want to thank you all for the help you got me from other threads. now i would like to ask something... no i don't want bots or hacks made from anyone... i just want a little advice in something. to know about programing a bypass for gameguard or to make a bot which programs, coder or programing books i should look to?? i mean, should i look for auto it to make a bot? should i try c++ programing? if theres someone who could help me with knowing more about programing...
Multi Client+No pop up 5075+
11/21/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
Ok everyone i got it fixed for patch 5076++!! it works now i just got done testing it multi and no popup work now
Help for Programing a bot
04/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Well, i want to make a bot for CO, but i need some help. I don't know if it's better to take the packets that send conquer server, and manipulate it; or find the memory address and change the values when i need it. Well, in addition, i have a question. Always the system assigned the same memory address for the game? For example, if i use the "odbg", and i find that the memory address for the player name is "x", always "x" have the player name? Well, i need some help. I don't need that...
Request for programing help
05/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well ass all of we know the auto lvl doent work i use to lvl whit COPartner but now its freez. Ill try to crack it but i need some help hehe if anyone can give me and idea of how to do it or any source ty hope elitepvpers ll join togetter to do this crack lol by the way im not good programer so i need so much help
Request for programing help
05/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Well ass all of we know the auto lvl doent work i use to lvl whit COPartner but now its freez. Ill try to crack it but i need some help hehe if anyone can give me and idea of how to do it or any source ty hope elitepvpers ll join togetter to do this crack lol by the way im not good programer so i need so much help