Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help, how to configure conquer without hamachi

Discussion on Help, how to configure conquer without hamachi within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help, how to configure conquer without hamachi

I wonder how do I let my conquer without hamachi, for that would make him equal devoted more without paying any value, more using my own computer version of Conquer is 5951 messi v13 source
Old 11/24/2014, 19:14   #2

you want to host a server without a server to host it on?
Old 11/25/2014, 04:09   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
and is using one of the worst sources every released to try to do it.

#wow

I always laugh at ppl trying to figure out how to 'configure' something to be 'non hamachi'... that's literally the default settings. There's nothing to change besides using your external ip. Any further configuration is related to your internal networking (port forwarding, router settings, etc)

Not rocket science or in any way related to conquer online.
Old 11/25/2014, 22:20   #4

go to run windows key+r type in ipconfig get the ipv4 address. type thos numbers in your ini's thin go to your router setup port forward w,e ports it uses. thin go to google type in whats my ip give that to players if i rember right that's how you do it. note i know this works with mine craft but that's not co