Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making Server in A WAY! need some help may pay READ ON.!!!

Discussion on Making Server in A WAY! need some help may pay READ ON.!!! within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making Server in A WAY! need some help may pay READ ON.!!!

Ok Right This is it.

Im trying to make a LEGAL conquer server i will pay for server expenses and
i might need extra money from people who can donate.

im looking to slowly not instantly just change everything so i need people to make me A LOT of custom weponds , Characters and maps i will be helping with what i can

and someone to actully help me design the server im mainly looking for people i might be able to phone so people from UK would be better but i dont mind world wide im hopeing if it kiks off to pay too
this will take months if not a year to make fully im not stupid
but anything with C++ or who has allrdy started making a server or knows how to help me E-mail me on : + add the same to msn
once this is up i have a lot of ideas for everything and once the codeing has been fully remade but still set on an ide of a conquer server and its all legal so we can keep it open without TQ complaining im hopeing i can make a game that is full of bugs like conquer online we know but i need
just people who can:

Make Maps! + Mini Map
Custom Characters But still the basic ( Archer tao warrior ninja (maybe) and trojan
Custom monsters
NPC's
But MAINLY
SOMEONE WHO CAN DESIGN THIS SERVER TO DO ALL THIS
I WILL PAY THE PERSON TO UPDATE THIS ALL THE TIME ONCE IT ALL KICKS OFF
THTS WHY ILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO GET IN TOUCH CONTACT AND EVERYTHING SO WE CAN BUILD THE GAME AND THE TRUST!

get in touch soon.

feel free for both kinds of comments coz
it will help and if people do say they want me to hire them and say WHY!
and it starts being built ill open a thread for ideas u think i should add but for now I NEED PEOPLE TO HELP AND HIRE!

And someone Who KNows PHP and SQL off the back of there hand for the website to be built!
Old 09/25/2009, 13:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
just a question, how can you make a legal Conquer server? TQ own the rights to the game and client so if you use any of TQ's coding then it would be classed as iligal and would just be another pirate server