Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Traveling without money ,, bypassing guild war gate

Discussion on Traveling without money ,, bypassing guild war gate within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Traveling without money ,, bypassing guild war gate

hello,

how can i do like the other bots they travel to market with no costs and bypassing guild war gate..
jumping to some point which is a hidden portal then use EnterPortal action ??
correct me.. thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
guild gate bot?
03/15/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Can someone make a macro so it auto cyclones and attacks the guild gate so i can lvl skills such as phoenix? thanks
how to jump the guild gate
10/09/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
:D hi everyone i have a trick of jumping over the guild gate. now this is not really a hack but it takes a lot of skill to do and DOES NOT ALWAYS WORK. you need patients and a little practice. 1.go on the path near guild gate. 2.make it so you cant see the guild gate i dont kno if it works when u can see the guild gate . 3.put a bunch of actions in hotkey such as f1=dance f2=lie and so on any combination. 4..click all those hot keys on keyboard rapidly fast and all almost at same time 1...
Guild Gate xp skill lvl'r
03/08/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 18 Replies
Hey, here's another qmacro bot made by me due to necessity. basically, i started out making me a phoenix lvler on the guild gate, but i wound up using it to lvl nd instead. i have made a phoenix lvlr if poeple would like it tho. this is made to use in guild area on the spot directly below one of the guild gates. THIS BOT REQUIRES QUICK MACRO Conquer must be in fullscreen mode 1024x768
The Guild War Gate :D
01/03/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
Tip 1. In guild war if luckily you have the pole and only sadly have about 9-10 ppl there heres my little tip. Opening the gate and sitting near the HP bar wont keep you safe.. but what happens if you set up 2 ghosts one at left n right and stack it?, and before closing your get it would be wise to summon your guard if yuo have one. That way your almost invincible due to the fact no trojan can FB/SS u, and hercers will be hitting ur guard. Taoists cant lock you because the HP bar will...
Jumping the Guild Gate
12/22/2005 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 26 Replies
well...most people probably already know how to do this, but I'll post this anyway :) First, make sure your using this. Go to the Guild Area, and go by the Right Door (Still not sure if it works with the left...will test and post ss's when I get home :) ). Press CTRL+R and go to the Hide Tab. Click Hide. Now, this makes the gate disappear, but you cant get in still...you can try to jump over it, but it will pull you back out...sooo, While your in the Air, jumping over the...