Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hello guys hope u help me about the dbs sound

Discussion on hello guys hope u help me about the dbs sound within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation hello guys hope u help me about the dbs sound

we all know that when db droped its sounds same like meteors , i think thats a problem for all of us cuz we need a special sound for the db to give it the needed attention when droped , so i hope that we can edit that sound or find other soloution
Old 05/14/2009, 20:01   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by adona View Post
we all know that when db droped its sounds same like meteors , i think thats a problem for all of us cuz we need a special sound for the db to give it the needed attention when droped , so i hope that we can edit that sound or find other soloution
this has been brought up since the game came out... and as far as i know the answer has always been... there is no way, sry :-\
Old 05/15/2009, 13:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamocka View Post
this has been brought up since the game came out... and as far as i know the answer has always been... there is no way, sry :-\
thats disappointing but thanks for the information
Old 05/15/2009, 19:18   #4

elite*gold: 20
yes certainly there is a way
i dont have CO with me, but here is the method
1. u need to know which met/db sound file name is (bell.wav)
2. u need to know which INI or ANI file that store sound data
3. after u find the file, Ctrl+F and search for bell.wav, and there should be at least 2 exists
4. redirect the DB id (might requires few times testing which one is DB id) to other wav sound file of ur choice
Old 05/15/2009, 20:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Lim View Post
3. after u find the file, Ctrl+F and search for bell.wav, and there should be at least 2 exists
4. redirect the DB id (might requires few times testing which one is DB id) to other wav sound file of ur choice
i'm almost certain there's only 1... cuz i remember trying that myself before . . .
Old 05/16/2009, 10:11   #6

Quote:
actually this is the method i tryed and i found the file
{bell.wav} but i think this file is used for both db/met and i dont know how to separate them or edit and find the file that uses it, i'll appreciate if u can gimme some details more:}
Old 05/16/2009, 10:43   #7

adona@
#1 passed, so i guess u are stuck on the #2 step
here is a little bit explaination:
go through all the files inside ANI and INI folder to see if there is a file that stores "bell.wav" data
when u found one, tell me
Old 05/16/2009, 18:42   #8

Quote:
adona@
#1 passed, so i guess u are stuck on the #2 step
here is a little bit explaination:
go through all the files inside ANI and INI folder to see if there is a file that stores "bell.wav" data
when u found one, tell me
:} i guess iam still stuck cuz how to find the file that stores the data of bell.wav , i went through the files in ani , ini folders but couldn't see a sign for it and do i have to open this files by special prog cuz i tryed notepad XD.
Old 05/16/2009, 18:47   #9

adona@
first u need to find files something like this: (contain wav)
example in warlord

then u search if they contain "bell.wav"

well its possible they store it in encrypted dat files, if thats the case, u are out of luck
Old 05/17/2009, 10:34   #10

Quote:
adona@
first u need to find files something like this: (contain wav)
example in warlord

then u search if they contain "bell.wav"

well its possible they store it in encrypted dat files, if thats the case, u are out of luck
i guess iam out of luck :{
Old 05/19/2009, 13:16   #11

Received Thanks: 2,175
u know what guys...

someone just showed this to me b4 (i think ookamocka showed me, i can't remember who)

But anyway... that bell.wav sound is triggered in 3 points in the code. But I thought only 2 things make that sound (DBs and Mets)... Any idea what the 3rd would be?

Edit: I think i can change it from inside the code, but i dont know which one is for DB... and i dont have DBs to be able to test it out xD
Old 05/19/2009, 19:23   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintonselke View Post
u know what guys...

someone just showed this to me b4 (i think ookamocka showed me, i can't remember who)

But anyway... that bell.wav sound is triggered in 3 points in the code. But I thought only 2 things make that sound (DBs and Mets)... Any idea what the 3rd would be?

Edit: I think i can change it from inside the code, but i dont know which one is for DB... and i dont have DBs to be able to test it out xD
ya it was me who found it :-P... i recant my previous statement that it's impossible... it might just be possible... i'll play around with it a little later today, i'm a little busy right now :-P