Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

editing itemdat

Discussion on editing itemdat within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
editing itemdat

is it possible to remove gold and silver from displaying in the game?
btw how do u make elite and super items so taht they can appear as dragonball?

any help wud be appreciated thnx!!!
Old 09/16/2007, 18:46   #2

yeah you can remove gold and sillver(A1 blaster might have 1 made not sure but check)its easy open a itemtype.dat with itemtyp.dat editor (there are some here dont got a link though...i use deen its for monster.dat but works for itemtype too)and not sure about the db spoof(im trying to stop the prox from spoofing items so i am tring to do the oppiste so i prolly cant help with that
Old 09/16/2007, 20:29   #3

lol u are tryin the opposite yyyyyy gosh it's better when u go huntin lol
Old 10/26/2007, 19:32   #4

I removed sycee, silver, and gold from the itemtype.dat, and it just appeared still, and was named "coins" which isnt in the itemtype.dat
Old 10/26/2007, 19:36   #5

Received Thanks: 1,960
The coins are in the StrRes.ini file.

As for ItemType editors goto

Look under the ItemType section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2007, 21:51   #6

Alright, so removing the entries from the itemtype.dat and removing coins from the strres.ini doesnt keep the gold piles and such from appearing.. Basically, what I am trying to do, is keep the fine wrappers and great wrappers from this quest, and the piles of gold, silver, and sycee... Right now, they appear, however, I removed the name "coins" from strres.ini so that they dont have names.. but still appear.