Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect defense?

Discussion on Perfect defense? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/21/2007, 06:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
Actually bless has NO cap.

STG cap is 51%. Bless has no cap, the maximum bless you can have is 52% with a =1 gourd and garmet, and it has been tested and proven that 52% in fact does work.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Defense LoL
06/26/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
i got some confusing here with the eudemon defense..when the star too high their defence become negative..see this pic below..from what i know it dosent include the client to repair this..so its database side..so can someone tell me where column in db to repair this thing?:handsdown: http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3857/tetete.jp g
Defense lost pet
01/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
Hello to people in need of aid, on my server when the pet reaches a particular star defense is negative, see the screen http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/411/jogop.jpg please help me, excuse the bad English I use the google translator, I am in Brazil, thank
WTS 2 or 1 Defense Ring
07/23/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Brumhart Server: 250 dollars both rings or 125dollars each one pm for more info
Defense at minimacques?
01/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Well I think I'm going to take my friends advice and plvl a non-rb warrior to lvl 70... Put all normals on him etc etc and bot him all day at minimacques... Just wondering, will he have enough defense? How much will they do? P.S. I already check here - CO2 - Defense Stat It's not accurate anymore with the dang potency...
Defense of the Ancients
12/28/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
DotA is a Warcraft3 TFT Map, see www.dota-allstars.com If youre interested in finding people to play it with, join #epvp.dota on Quakenet :arrow: - DotA ist ne Warcraft3 TFT Map, siehe www.dota-allstars.com Wenn ihr jemanden zu spielen sucht joint #epvp.dota im Quakenet :arrow: