Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pick up items inside stacks

Discussion on Pick up items inside stacks within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/19/2007, 21:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by jerr@Jun 19 2007, 14:00
seems like !autoloot or just shift-screen are the only ways. except that for the latter way, you have to act immediately after you see stacker on a drop, cuz there's only THAT much time before he could pick it up and scroll away.
Not to mention you could get hit by a mob and stop you from picking the item, and have to shift screen again. I don't like that technique much.

Normally I just pk but if there are too many noobs or I can't without going red I use the !autoloot command. This is one of the reasons I edited the items list for proxy so that it won't pick up small gold piles, scrolls, etc....jumps right on that good item.

BTW turn the command on when you need to then turn it back off. Don't leave !autoloot running while you plvl...makes the mobs disappear briefly and other people see you warping around if you do this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pick up items bot?
02/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
anyone know some bot who will pick up items with filtr like will not pick a shits(potions, alchemi things etc.) ? no mean about bot for training only for pick up items.
CID Accessory-Pick up all/any items-items.ini
12/25/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 71 Replies
My first release picked up every wepon. The current release picks up all ref/eli/uni/super wepons +all potentialy ref/uni/eli/super armors. The newest addition is an item.ini that picks up EVERYTHING (for the shop-sellers and +1's). Choose which one, or download both. FAQ: Why refined items? Because you can put them into your talisman from anywhere in the game for socket progress. Make a backup of your current C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\config\items.ini and replace it with the attached...
SV pick items!
03/26/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Hello! We all know that the auto pick item function only work with text displayed over the item. Somebodys are jusing another kind of itemtype.txt. You don't need that! It's enought to go to Option>Show name. pls, don't flame, I tryed to help those who didn't know this.
PICK ITEMS
08/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I use Copartner for pick items, but crash game every 10 mins... last time send me to bot jail... Any can do a good Pick item tool ?? or know any for download ?? PD: please crack AutoPilot :D