Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Qonquete (French Conquer)

Discussion on Qonquete (French Conquer) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, i wanted to play french conquer on english Co 2.0 and you used to be able to just by changing the server.dat and i tried changing it, but it gives an error when you try to log in that says server.dat is damaged or failed to open please re-install client. and i looked and found out i didnt have a port # in there so i was wondering if anyone that has the french CO client installed if they could either post their server.dat on here or just tell me the server IP and Port thanks. hope to hear from ya soon.

<hr>Append on May 22 2007, 01:35<hr> hey sorry, could a mod plz close this thread, i found out it works if you just leave the port # as 9958
Old 05/23/2007, 10:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
hey im french and you?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
for french people in all serveurs kira 2 in french
05/15/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 8 Replies
Hello all i didn't ask the kira maker but he was saying we can change codes! First of all download this (it's the programme to make my kira work): AutoHotkey Download After download this (it's the code ): RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
French CO
03/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
well.... i just started french CO, and this is a question for anyone who plays. are there any hacks or bots or anything that anyone knows about? anything other than speedhack would help... like an itemtype.dat would help... +k for any good ones posted:)
french
03/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
someone can give me all hacks and tools working in french client plzz ;) :? :? :?
Copartner / French conquer
12/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Is there any version of copartner that might work on french conquer?
Conquete (French version CONQUER)
02/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hi guyz :) I need MACRO and haxs for me Conquete (French version ConQuer) Who has some... anybody can help me :? plz me em@il adress: [email protected]