Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Toxic Fog level

Discussion on Toxic Fog level within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Toxic Fog level

Man...i don`t understand...i have 3 moon gems in my gears...and my toxic fog don`t lvl faster...is slowly like before...why?...anyone can help me?
Old 11/09/2010, 17:20   #2

Your Percentage of Moon Gems Should Reach 100% ... example , x3 normal moons give 5% each i think , you need 100% to make it faster
Please Press Thanks
Old 11/09/2010, 19:46   #3

remember to calculate how much u gain.
Eg. if u normal get 100.
Then u have lets say 25% extra.
Then u get 125 everytime.
Wich gives double every 4rth time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy way to level toxic fog.
02/20/2012 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 21 Replies
okay idc if this was allready posted.... Download Clicker. Download Klick0r Clicker : Auto clicks Open conquer and log in. Open clicker. Go to a pk map ( I choose BI ) and sit under a guard. Put SIT on F1 and choose Toxic Fog on the skill thingy. Stuck a paper or a penny in your F1 button ( Keyboard ).
Level Toxic Fog And Spirit Heal at the same time
12/03/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 5 Replies
This is my first post so please correct me if this has already been sugested or in the wrong place, im trying people. The Things you need is a toxic fog leveler, a ninja that can poisen and the Trojan. 1. toxic fog leveler. ( All Credit Goes To Jvl4289 For the Toxic Fog Leveler ) 2. Now find a quiet place on a pk map my choice would be Birdisland out in the far right portal past conductress.
House Toxic Fog Level For Blessed Characters
08/26/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 11 Replies
Description: It's a toxic fog leveler for blessed players for leveling toxic fog in your house (non-upgraded house), it can also work for all non-pk maps, just make sure you're in an empty space. It's made using UltimateRecorder - by swords. Instructions: Download the file Run UltimateRecorder (Run as administrator for Vista and Windows 7) Make sure Sit is on F2, Toxic Fog is the selected skill, if in house, standing at 033,033 and your stamina is full. Press End while in-game and...