Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tobo + vista

Discussion on Tobo + vista within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, any1 know how to make vista and tobo work in harmony?? +k if u can fix my problem :-)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tobo
07/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Thsaaa damn Vista i run as admin and still don't work i saw that work for some people i use multy with but don't work that bug when i load Co
SV with tobo closing client
06/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I'm having a little problem, I'm hoping someone might know the anwser. I already searched with no luck. Anyway, I use SV with tobo set to DC on all in MB, that way I don't get frapsed. But I've always had a little problem which can be sort of annoying. My client (along with tobo) closes on me with no warning, and no error message and I don't know what sets it off, because when there are other people around tobo disconnects me and SV just logs me back on in about a minute. It's...
You Retard Miners, Using Co Tobo Dcer?
09/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
OK, u retard miners, this is what u do, dont use the dc on red or black function, or even the dc on attacking player function,Y? 1. Pll can just walk by u, and use stig, co tobo considers that "attacking",and u dc 2.There are some red names that just mine by u, not to kill you, just to mine, cause of dc on red name function, u dc. now u n00bzors, use the DC ON BLUE PLAYER FUNCTION ONLY, see, unlike the attacking player, it wont dc u on ppl that just use a spell on you, it will dc on...