Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

my sv's broke...

Discussion on my sv's broke... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well i havnt played CO in like a month due to net problems, and i want to run SV to bot my noob char, it used to work fine but now when i open it up and type in a username and passwork on the rightside of the agentking it just keeps saying "logging in" or whatever over and over and doesnt stop, anyone got any idea whats wrong with mines? i looked through forums but cease to see anyone with the problem like mines =/
Old 04/09/2007, 01:51   #2

Maybe the date hasn't been fixed...maybe...I use CoPartnerLoader v0.15 so i don't have any problems
Old 04/09/2007, 01:53   #3

ahh ive changed the date back to jan 1st 2007, but whats this COloader thing u have do?
Old 04/09/2007, 01:56   #4

It's the same as SV, even better than SV i'll pm you the program....just don't release it to the whole elitepvp community like other guys.