Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about Heaven Blessing

Discussion on Question about Heaven Blessing within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone know how to take the curse effect out so it does not lag no more?
Old 03/29/2007, 09:10   #2

Don't pk a blessed ****** =D
Old 03/29/2007, 11:00   #3

i only know that if your blessed you dont get exp for the next 5/10min
what are the other effects ??
Old 03/29/2007, 14:50   #4

just the xp thing i guess
Old 03/30/2007, 02:12   #5

Quote:
4. Keep your experience points once being pked by non-blessed players, and those non-blessed pkers who killed you will be cursed:

In possession of HeavenBlessing, you can enjoy the excitement of fast leveling, meanwhile non-blessed pkers will be cursed once they kill you, but your experience will not be reduced. Furthermore, the cursed man can not acquire experience points when killing monsters and be unable to use City Scroll and WindSpell within a period of time. (PK map and Guild map are not included)
Hahahaha the PK'er can't scroll out until the curse wears off.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Heaven Blessing
09/16/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 44 Replies
Time to release heavingblessing, so my HB benefits actually works,ha-ha :D Okay,before we start,I have to give Kinshi credits : Kinshi - Got the effectname from him. Okay,lets go folks! First,we define,thats a smart option,huh? In Character.cs, search for
How to get Heaven Blessing without spending money at all!!
08/16/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 19 Replies
of course, many of u wishes to get heaven blessing but they don't have the money to buy it. well, i figured a way for u to get free heaven blessing without paying anything! and it only takes about 5-15 min.!! |STEP 1| Join the mount's warpaint event, just draw anything stupid :rolleyes: all we want is to get the link. (use the existing players login to get it after u finish) |STEP 2| take the link and scroll down to the end of the page u'll find register press it and register normally....
Heaven Blessing/Noble Rank
04/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi.... I was wondering if there was a way to take off the heaven blessing animation and the noble rank animation if you can can you post here or tell me on msn :) ty [email protected] add me on msn
Exp Pot and Heaven Blessing
12/03/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I followed the guides, both were by Emme, and everything seems to work fine. However, when a character logs in I get an error message in LOTF saying there's something wrong with line 1250 in database.cs, the "WhichBless" line. The characters disappear in game, so it seems like the "model" is missing which I can change back to smale and my character reappears. Am I missing any MySQL Character Tables for Exp Pot which could be the problem? Or is there something wrong with this line:...
Heaven Blessing
08/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I recently tried a heaven blessing, and I found that the rez where you are button doesn't work for me. It tells me I don't have heaven blessing. Anyone else have that, or know how to solve it?