Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLEASE HELP!! FATAL PROBLEMS

Discussion on PLEASE HELP!! FATAL PROBLEMS within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I use SV and I found out that sometimes about 5mins there is a message saying "fatal problem occured, doesnt find an existing item type". I searched, and found out that it is due to the pot box. But i couldnt find a solution to that. SO PLZ HELP ME. PS. Does default pickingup items+ jump send you to bot jail?
Old 03/13/2007, 22:37   #2

Lol default + jump has a low chance of gettin u botjailed, but there's always a risk since sometimes the bot piks a junk item by mistake and lets it go! But these days i had probs with Sv since it doesn't want to pik up the items
Old 03/14/2007, 00:02   #3

Received Thanks: 1,960
Quote:
Originally posted by TT_TT@Mar 13 2007, 16:37
Lol default + jump has a low chance of gettin u botjailed, but there's always a risk since sometimes the bot piks a junk item by mistake and lets it go! But these days i had probs with Sv since it doesn't want to pik up the items
@TT_TT > You could try one of my 7-character edited ItemType.dats made for Script Vessel. There's three to choose from. Goto link in my siggy.

}^~^{

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
ninja fatal
08/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
how do you get rid of it?
Fatal Stike using with CID
02/18/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
Well it's not background, but you can do the !refresh thing and go afk, and it will still work. Though in lab, you will DC a lot, don't know why... Probably has to do with the !refresh thingy... Idk, but here ya go... How-to-use: RIGHT WHEN YOUR XP SKILL COMES, press Ctrl+p on the green bar. The sooner you press ctrl+p the sooner it will use it when it repeats etc. Because it changes pixels about every .1 second, it looks for the EXACT pixel and then does the steps to use fatal. ...
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^