Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack for CO2

Discussion on Hack for CO2 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/03/2007, 02:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
there is a hack! and i use it in tg it works really good.. cycole ~ sett upp speed
Old 02/03/2007, 04:32   #17

elite*gold: 0
there isa db hack ive goten free dbs that after ard gave a me a virus that crashed my conquer after like 4 minuts, a dude droped like 100 in market. at least gms said was a virus in um.. i suspect after they found dude droping hacked dbs gms made it so every one that kept um for 5 minuts got a mesed up conquer.

last night i found some one in met zone wit me mesed up cotobo so i couldnt read name wit notifier, but i jumped to were birds were walking and found 5 mets on ground,(at met dove spawn cuz i know um all ^^) and dude disapeared as i jumped in screen, i went to edge of were i predicted dude was and shift screened over and waited a minut. dude loged in directly to cyclone mode and hit a few regular doves for like 99,000,000,000 ea or some fricken unbelievable number. and jumped off, i beged for ever and got notin. :/ hacks exist, maby one day people will be nice enough to share.. probli right before they quit,
i **** u not, ur best odds would be too find some one quiting conquer that u know bots and try to ask um. :/ ive been trying too long for super man bot.... i would ask people on pvpers but i figure they would of posted and it woudl be pined if any one here was sharing the good stuff. work is not nesasari and one day i will find the lazy mans hacks!!!! if u find it or ane one wants feel free to pm me and lazi bro asking in first place <____> maby i can then afford a new kee baord.... *****