Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lag problem with cyclone in tg

Discussion on Lag problem with cyclone in tg within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just wondering if there's any way to stop this from happening. When I boot up CO Clicky and go to my stakes, set it to left click every .1 seconds and press f2 (hotkey I have cyclone on) every second, it shoots my ping up into the thousands and it doesn't stop til I dc, which is usually around 80k ping. >_> Anyone know how to stop this from happening? Seems it doesn't happen all the time either, mostly at night when I go to bed. So, aside from not doing it when I go to bed, any fixes? :P
Old 01/03/2007, 08:41   #2

i had this happen to me aswell. i found that as long as you keep pressing keys in tg the ping will just spike and eventually dc you. seems like when i was at the end stakes it happened but in the middle it wouldnt happen as much. just play around with the position till you find a good one :P
Old 01/03/2007, 08:55   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by funculo@Jan 3 2007, 08:41
i had this happen to me aswell. i found that as long as you keep pressing keys in tg the ping will just spike and eventually dc you. seems like when i was at the end stakes it happened but in the middle it wouldnt happen as much. just play around with the position till you find a good one :P
i get this problem sometimes without and clicky stuff (just tging normally). i gave your method a shot and seems to work nicely

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem with cyclone or what 0.o
09/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi All.. I'm An Archer-Trojan-Archer I Have a problem with my cyclone. when I use it With Scatter I can't use more than two cyclones although the fire bar is still full. when the third cyclone comes and just before it begins the second one always ends. I tried it so many times and it always the same. So What's the problem??????
cyclone tg bug
09/12/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
If this was posted b 4. oooops Using conquer clicky.. with a wand on my trojan in tg, I found that I can stay in cyclone with out stopping. by putting the xp skill (cyclone) on one of the f1- f5 button, and putting my mouse over the stake (lvl 20) on the right side of my trojan and setting it to click every second for both, i was on permanent cyclone, wand lvling was fast... http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-exploits-hack s-tools/44365-conquer-clicky-updated-sunday-august -27-2006-a.html ...
24/7 CYCLONE IN TG
07/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I DON'T KNOW IF THESE HAVE BEEN POST BEFORE BUT I WILL POST IT FOR ALL THE PLAYERS WHO DOESN'T KNOW YET. IN TG YOU CAN TURN ON YOUR CYCLONE 24/7 AND LEVEL UP QUICKER USING A MACRO CALL CONQUER CLICKY. PUT YOUR CYCLONE IN F3 AND TURN ON YOUR LEFT CLICKY. MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN PEACE MODE OR IT WILL DISABLE YOUR MACRO. IT ALSO WORK WITH WARRIOR USING SUPERMAN. REMEMBER IT'S NOT A BOT... IT'S A MACRO...
Cyclone Help!
05/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
First off... The problem: Tro-Arch cyclones are seemingly 'stopped' for no apparent reason after 200-300 kills (give or take 200). No matter how many mobs you kill after a while your cut off and your Cyclone time bar just keeps falling; no matter how many kills you make! What I've tried: The best results i ever got was from takign things very slow and allowing the cyclone time bar to drop occasionally and using alot of left clicks (as aposed to scatter). This helped a very little bit....