Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Autominer??

Discussion on Best Autominer?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Autominer??

Is there any autominers out there that are free to use? I just need it to keep certain ores and drop the rest. Are there any like that? If so can someone please link. I've tried using co2m8 but its kind of complicated for me.
Old 08/17/2010, 10:24   #2

use HellRaiser its free it dropes ores..
Old 08/18/2010, 00:15   #3

script vessel has the best auto miner ever, its 5 dollars a month. it goes and mine it self it scrolls back to city sells ores then store gems in bank, and goes back, and it revives if you die or someone kills you and goes back to the same spot, so you earn big money and gems if you put like 5+ accounts overnight auto mining, or 24/7. and it can dc on gem if you want that or anything, and its a great lvling bot also
Old 08/18/2010, 12:21   #4

Wats this HellRaiser you are talking about joker? i did a search and cant find it.
Old 08/18/2010, 12:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShindouHikaru View Post
Wats this HellRaiser you are talking about joker? i did a search and cant find it.
Old 08/18/2010, 12:28   #6

Any idea how to actually get a survey on that sharedcash so you can dl it?

--------------------------Edit-----------------------------------

Nvm i gotta just wait for the surveys to open then
Old 08/18/2010, 13:10   #7

Uhh okay wtf it linked me to a photoshop cs4 link
Old 08/18/2010, 14:52   #8

you cant do that sharecash thing.. i used proxy everything.. he tells me your download is starting and nothing. Ian is a idiot for uploading on that site.. he could much more easyer upload on a normal site and recive donations for it instead forcing them to do nothing.
Old 08/19/2010, 03:40   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomnezau View Post
you cant do that sharecash thing.. i used proxy everything.. he tells me your download is starting and nothing. Ian is a idiot for uploading on that site.. he could much more easyer upload on a normal site and recive donations for it instead forcing them to do nothing.
Okay this is seriously my last reply to you.

Sharecash works for people, I have statistics on my sharecash account to prove it, but no reason to show you.

No one on epvp will donate anything to anybody. Most people here like to leech, hate to say it but it's true (hasn't always been true).

You are a leecher. Got that? You can't try to argue it, you haven't helped any members of this community in any way. I've looked at your posts, they're generally you complaining and telling people what they shouldn't do; or in my case, you telling me what i SHOULD do. No one will ever respect you with that kind of attitude. If you gave me some incentive to even send you a direct link (Like I have for some people who deserve it) then I would.

But for you, my friend, you won't be getting any direct link from me.
You are disrespectful and lazy. Other people (even from countries like egypt where sharecash isn't even available have downloaded it) have managed to download it via proxy, or some sort of script.

So figure it out.
Or **** off.

Thanks for reading.
Old 08/19/2010, 07:14   #10

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Ul only hear about people who dont get there bot, most of the rest just grabs and start cheating.
Old 08/19/2010, 07:40   #11

sharecash faild realy no clue i try all i know...

hey ian ill like to get link for a good PROXY for donwlod from sharecash
i try all nothing work for me at all....
sharecash was working but last year is pain in the is redirect me to kind of explorer game
any link of any servy whit proxy is redirect me to stupid game lol
any ideas for me ?

i did follow many tut how to bypass it and as i understood they do something of ther protection so if you know how to byy pass it please pm me
expect your autominer i have many other things on sharecash lot of people
upload there stuff ill like to know how to bypass sharecash

here

Uploaded with

i think need w8 or something i was out whit my dog idk around 30 minute the msg was keep like thet =\
only for your link
other stuf i got the servy but as i said bifor is bring me to stupid travian game lol