Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OMG SOOOO FUN!!!!

Discussion on OMG SOOOO FUN!!!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/22/2006, 02:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
One question, If you put your cursor over the "invisible body", will there name still appear, if not, using your permission, Ill make a simple script in vb where a button will appear over that conquer logo on bottom right hand of screen.

Once pressed, it will make everyone invisible, which will let you pick up items others are sitting on
Old 12/22/2006, 02:48   #17

Why isnt he bannd yet?!
Old 12/22/2006, 05:30   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by Azn.ina.Witee@Dec 20 2006, 15:47
How the hell cn u play liek that?
he's not i checked it myself and put it through a photo editor and removed the pcs. easily done with photo shop or any other photo editor. i'm more than willing to bet he will then offer his "edit for download" which will either 1. require you to put in your character name and password on conquer to download or 2. the file you download you download from will contain a keylogger. by the way kids this guy is also responsible for the bogus site for the co lottery. lol the oldest scam in the book been around since 2003. lol same crappy scams same stale noob trying to pull it. lol
Old 12/22/2006, 05:43   #19

sorry but i can't seem to up load the image i had examined to show what i found. but if you take it and examine it closer with a photo imager you'll notice that some of those lil images have been cleaned or brushed as it where. just take a very close look and you'll notice where he has attmpted to erase the hands on the weapons. and also those bags of loot and the like are definately been cut and pasted and put in the ss to make to remove the shadows of people setting in the picture. so this is definately a pixel manipulated ss.
Old 12/22/2006, 06:47   #20

seriously this thread shouldn't be this popular... even if this guy's edit was real... who the hell would want it? it looks like ****, you can't see ppl... wtf would be the point? you'd be screwed by pkers...

also... he's a scammer... like it's been said before

EDIT: if this stays up i think it needs to be closed
#close please
Old 12/22/2006, 17:51   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by smoothjonny@Dec 22 2006, 00:47
seriously this thread shouldn't be this popular... even if this guy's edit was real... who the hell would want it? it looks like ****, you can't see ppl... wtf would be the point? you'd be screwed by pkers...

also... he's a scammer... like it's been said before

EDIT: if this stays up i think it needs to be closed
#close please
i concur scammer. not worthy of karma.
Old 12/22/2006, 18:44   #22

that looks odd lol
Old 12/23/2006, 00:07   #23

#close please