Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

editing the new itemtype.dat

Discussion on editing the new itemtype.dat within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tried unknowns itemtype editor, get runtime 7 error or something,
anyways, i just need an itemtype.dat that will let me cyclone fb rage in tg with the new patch, or an editor so i can do it myself.

thx in advance
Old 12/17/2006, 12:58   #2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB, get a lvl 30 wand, attack pole, and while ur attacking just equipt the club and other weapon again.....
Old 12/17/2006, 14:48   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by pink_panther@Dec 17 2006, 12:58
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB, get a lvl 30 wand, attack pole, and while ur attacking just equipt the club and other weapon again.....
Dont be so obnoxious.

Here is the guide on how to do it. First make a backup of your itemtype file in the ini folder, ie drag it with the right mouse button to a new folder and hit copy here. Then download DeEn (do a search for it). Put it in a separate folder, eg C://DeEn.

In the DeEn folder you should now have the .exe file, and monster txt file and a readme.

Next rename your "itemtype" file to "monster". This is where it gets tricky. Run deen and hit the decrypt option. This makes a file called monster.txt. This is now the decrypted itemtype.dat. You will see a long list of items in a txt file, hit ctrl + f and enter your 2 weaps, you'll see a load of numbers next to them, but if you keep reading right you'll see the number 1. Change that to 2 and save.

Run DeEn again and hit the encrypt option. Your data is now saved. Rename the file back to itemtype and move it back into your ini folder, replacing your old one. You now have 2 ranged weaps. If you wish to switch back, just switch between your backup and your edited one.