Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If you haven't noticed flying archer unhittable.

Discussion on If you haven't noticed flying archer unhittable. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yep. I love it archers that are flying are now impossible for taos even to hit and archers too. i had alot of fun today pelting some fire fire fire taos today. i usually play on my trojan but i was doing some itemhunting on my archer archer. this fire fire reborn and this water trojan come in trying to kill me so i decide to take to the air. and thats when i noticed the fire fire wasn't hitting me with tornie. i thought hmmmmm that odd. but i killed the trojan. and then started on the fire who at this point had run out of dodge lol. now he takes to running so i messaged the fire fire and asked why didn't you attack me since the trojan couldn't he said i couldn't you where flying. i said whats that got to do with anything then he informed me that taos can't hit flying archers oh so i had a field day in apecity yep i got even with alot of taos. hehehehehehehehe. you know along time ago tq had a bug that really hurt archers that casting shield keeping us from flying. but finally i think tq redeemed itself by making a bug that actually benefits archers. we hard as hell now to hit by everyone. yep i'm going to exploit that bug till it's fixed yes sir ree bob.
Old 12/17/2006, 08:41   #2

lol thats kinda gay.oh well i fb good so nuthing to worry about,when they come down its my turn
Old 12/17/2006, 08:41   #3

HAHAHAHA If you can't hit a flying archer you suck. I can't believe how many people cant hit them. Try clicking "ABOVE" them. Like almost a body length above em. WOW
Old 12/17/2006, 08:43   #4

yeah but its gay to aim that far up =/
Old 12/17/2006, 10:29   #5

ahhhh ok i c i noticed you had to aim a little up
Old 12/17/2006, 10:38   #6

i can hit archers lol ... u guys suck if u cant xD
Old 12/17/2006, 11:04   #7

lol ya aim in a different spot and archers are still toast. Fried, just like my fire likes them.
Old 12/17/2006, 12:22   #8

it aint dat hard jz aim above their name...altho its abit annoying buh they still die in end =P
Old 12/17/2006, 18:14   #9

LOL, i still hit flying archers too, really, i no longer see any point to this thread, have a nice day flying, but run when you see a tao, cuz we will still kick you behind like there is no tomorrow
Old 12/17/2006, 21:09   #10

I noticed this when a 130 archer came at my tao. He was flying and i stood there for a few minutes thinking to myself while he was hitting me with weak *** arrows.. Then i hit him two hits ^^
Old 12/17/2006, 23:34   #11

actually very few people can hit a flying archer. seriously very few. your the first ones to say you can do it easy. the rest have been missing and still missing. so i'm having fun with it still admit it you have a hard time hitting archers. if a archer is moving around while flying you can't click on them that easy. one move and your tao can hit them again. come on guys you know it's true. but if you got an archer and folks still having hard time hiting flying archers keep having fun with it lol.
Old 12/20/2006, 18:37   #12

LOL, lucky me, the archers in my server no longer move when flying, for they think that i can no longer hit them, then i nado them and they freeze like "WTF, this guy has to by hacking this sh*t for i was told that i could no longer be hit while flying"

(100 posts)
Old 12/20/2006, 18:44   #13

It seems to me that the "hot point" for characters and monsters shifted up with 433x patches. It used to be where I could click on the waist or feet, but now it seems that I have click on the head or sometimes higher. It took me a bit to hit a flying archer after the patch. I was saying "what the hell", but then I clicked madly and found the spot up high.
Old 12/20/2006, 19:06   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyChingas@Dec 17 2006, 10:38
i can hit archers lol ... u guys suck if u cant xD
same here. you know selphy from fish ville? she tried to pk me with fly on right,so she was amazed when I shot her *** down. then she tried fly+ running outta my screen so I had to repeatedly use shift screen to get her,still owned her ***.
Old 12/21/2006, 02:19   #15

I just found some SMF archer pk a fire tao and the fire tao just kept healing himself while he waited for the archer to come to the ground, then i started to hit the archer with my fire tao, and he started potting screaming "How the hell are you hitting me dragon?" Archers are feeling like they are on top of the world right now so i decided to bring him back down to earth! lol