Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Y does bot bother people so much?

Discussion on Y does bot bother people so much? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yes but we really do find it funyn that the only people who actually want the bots are the people with like 20 posts/0 karma...and probably dont even know how to play conquer properly ^^ the rest of us realise that COpartner has ruined the game. And while im on a roll i would like to add that some of us dont really care about the bots but the select few people we actually like and we are here for the community rather than the freebies. Kthnxbai

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the people with no karma and hardly ne post want the bots coz we cant make them our selfs...the people that can make them ant guna b asking for somthing they can make...oh and the bit about people buying a game and only playing the last level, y do you think every game has cheats codes built in it??? so people can play only the last level, y does Pro Evo have edit??? so u can max ur players ability...bots/hacks/cheats r just making life a lil easy...taking the easy path is wot mot people do...oh 1 last thing aswel, people that make the bots share them coz there nice people.. SHARING IS CARING...
Old 12/11/2006, 02:23   #2

ok, first of all... it was really annoying trying to read your post and figure out what u were trying to say.

Second of all, if your trying to say that ppl with 20 posts and no karma are only leechers, look at how many posts you have.

jpurnell
Threadstarter

Level One

Scan User

Thirdly, im pretty sure this is the wrong section.
Old 12/11/2006, 02:24   #3

idiot. LOL.
Old 12/11/2006, 03:21   #4

#close - wrong section.
Next time warning.
Closed Thread