Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Luck/chance

Discussion on Luck/chance within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
talking about luck/chance.

I believe (but could be wrong), that either when u create ur char or log ur char u get some kind of luck factor allocated. Why do I think this?

I have a high lvl reborn trojan, when i take him to mz the drop of single mets is very high (at least 1/100 kills). If I log my reborn archer, slightly lower lvl and kill i get a poor single drop rate (below 1/300 kills). If I plvl in adventure zone, I also have a very low met drop rate.

The trojan, which I lvl completly (no-plvl) never got a DB

The archer finds regulary DB's

The trojan never made any soc

The archer made several soc and 2 soc

So this is why I believe in some kind of luck factor given to ur char. Now if this is true, the following questions remain for me;

When is it given? When u create or login?
Can it be traced, so u know what kind of luck your char has?

any toughts?
Old 12/08/2006, 13:26   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by g-co@Dec 8 2006, 07:21
talking about luck/chance.

I believe (but could be wrong), that either when u create ur char or log ur char u get some kind of luck factor allocated. Why do I think this?

I have a high lvl reborn trojan, when i take him to mz the drop of single mets is very high (at least 1/100 kills). If I log my reborn archer, slightly lower lvl and kill i get a poor single drop rate (below 1/300 kills). If I plvl in adventure zone, I also have a very low met drop rate.

The trojan, which I lvl completly (no-plvl) never got a DB

The archer finds regulary DB's

The trojan never made any soc

The archer made several soc and 2 soc

So this is why I believe in some kind of luck factor given to ur char. Now if this is true, the following questions remain for me;

When is it given? When u create or login?
Can it be traced, so u know what kind of luck your char has?

any toughts?
yea it could be some luck factor lol ...

no joke im serious sometimes i wonder why my oldest char has the best luck in mining , mets, sockets and supering stuff
i have 2 complete sets of sockets and spare parts ive givin away 1sock ring wth sdg and 2 sdg spares
and good luck happends to me i mean 3weeks ago my socket bag double stacked xD ... maybe so "not saying its true" BUT maybe
Old 12/08/2006, 16:44   #3

i guess its also...

a luck factor generates when u creater ur char...

lets say 1 or 2

then everytime you login you get another 0-2 luck at it

and every X kills and X mins/hours you are logged on will give you another point of luck.

when you got lucky time, you get 1 point of luck and some extra's

this is just a theory, not sure if its right and if its right, the numbers could be all different... however i think theres something like luck changing every time you login or get X kills and maybe even at crating acc/char
Old 12/08/2006, 18:06   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyChingas@Dec 8 2006, 07:26
no joke im serious sometimes i wonder why my oldest char has the best luck in mining , mets, sockets and supering stuff
maybe TQ feels sad for those of us who spend way too much time playing the game
Old 12/08/2006, 19:04   #5

I made one socket on my old noob tro when I first came back this year. it was a socket coro,It was elite and I made it in 2 mets. then being a noob I sold it for 1/4 of what it was worth to a 120+ archer who then put it on his trojan. i've never made another sock.
Old 12/08/2006, 20:09   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by smoothjonny+Dec 8 2006, 12:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (smoothjonny @ Dec 8 2006, 12:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JoeyChingas@Dec 8 2006, 07:26
maybe TQ feels sad for those of us who spend way too much time playing the game [/b][/quote]
LOL .... stop hating .. believe it or not i hardly play. My friend on conquer takes care of my accounts