Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get out of Botjail free

Discussion on Get out of Botjail free within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well..i'm not sure if this whas sed or not...just dount swear or anything..ok?..well..when your in botjail, call a friend water-water or water-fire...when hes xp comes he shod use bat..u kill it..tanaa..10 pk..do it till u make black name..and then go kill the guard...tanaa..ure in normal jail...just get out whne ur red. In case u have verry good items on u (i'm not sure if u drop items on you if guard killes u) give them 2 the water..he will go out and whait for u in market....i hope this helped u guis..sorry again if there is anothere topic with this...[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Have u ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?' border='0' alt='Have u ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?' />
Old 10/06/2006, 10:21   #2

it has already been posted AND it has been fixed
Old 10/06/2006, 20:08   #3

when was it fixed casue i did this like aweek and a half ago?
Old 10/06/2006, 20:37   #4

ALREADY POSTETED :-/
Old 10/06/2006, 21:31   #5

elite*gold: 20
Uh, only under lvl 14 can get out for free now. THATS how it got fixed.
Old 10/06/2006, 22:20   #6

make a water-fire and bot jail it
Old 10/07/2006, 00:53   #7

only make a water-fire or water-water if you DONT mind losing it. 1 db is better in most cases than losing a rb char.
Old 10/07/2006, 07:12   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by kurogasa@Oct 7 2006, 00:53
only make a water-fire or water-water if you DONT mind losing it. 1 db is better in most cases than losing a rb char.
actually 1 db is not better then loosing a char

because 1 db, becomes 2 dbs the next time

and i think the 3rd or 4th time, you are stuck forever
just sacrifice a water rb