Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can you see the monsters Hp?

Discussion on How can you see the monsters Hp? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can you see the monsters Hp?

i wanna know if there is a tool that will show how much hp the monsters has left, in like exact numbers. If anyone helps thanks!
Old 07/12/2010, 14:37   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
You would need to read memory or packets (packets are less precise because if I remember correctly there is no incoming packet saying current hp unless you are going offscreen and then back on..)

Then again memory address wouldn't really make that much sense to store hp for each surrounding monster easy, would be a bit of a memory hog <_<

Basically you will need to record monster hp by uid when it is spawned (spawning onscreen or jumping near enough to it to receive the spawn information which contains hp), then reduce the number by tracking all incoming damage information for that uid (which contains the damage amount)

Not a simple task really...
Old 07/14/2010, 04:39   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeKnight34 View Post
i wanna know if there is a tool that will show how much hp the monsters has left, in like exact numbers. If anyone helps thanks!
u can do that by watching ninja have toxic fog fixed

Tags
hel, hp1, monsters2, noobs, plea