Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To u noob brs (everyone read let me know)

Discussion on To u noob brs (everyone read let me know) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Formally to start out i would like to thank epvp for everthing from the tips to the few hacks i have used i wish i would have known about this site sooner and could have contributed more but many of the things i know i have seen on here already however i try to do what i can if nothing else make a smartass joke everyonce in a while.

NOW TO THE TOPIC for u brs who think everyone is here to plvl u and to give u everything and pretty much kiss your a** heres some advice and tips for u number one play the **** game a little plvling is cool but its not my job i got my archer plvled to 23 when i first started playing 2 years ago since then ALL ME ON ALL MY LVLS ON ALL MY CHARS number two i dont want to be your friend so stop spamming me in whisp to friend and when i kill you call me a noob guess what i dont like you i dont wanna be your friend and u cant get plvled to beat me third all my gear was bought by me i earned everything that my chars wear so why in the hell should i support your chars as well agian i say play the **** game, fourth u do not pwn because i was afk takin a dump and u sniped me from a wall in ac and it took u hitting me 100 or more times to kill me, fifth stop sending me emails through epvp asking for hacks plz i r joto banger (joto means *** for those who dont know) because 1. i am not a hacker by no means and i dont pretend to be one 2. even if i was i wouldnt help u 3. if u no habla search button u need to gtfo. and finnally to the brs who do play and do earn thier stuff cool this is no way directed twards u and u should be angry with the ones who dont because they give u a bad name as well i do have br friends but they play have fun and dont get on my **** nerves. SO I CAN NO STRESS THIS ENOUGH TO YOU PLAY THE **** GAME

thanks guys had to get that off my chest flame if u think i'm wrong or let me hear your thoughts if u agree
Old 09/29/2006, 22:40   #2

i totally agreee with you there.
Old 09/29/2006, 22:48   #3

Everybody asks for plvl, not just the brs. Also, a lot of brs dont come to epvp, because if they did, they would just bot instead of asking for plvl.
Old 09/29/2006, 22:53   #4

well i know theres alot of noobs out there who ask for plvl and they are just as guilty of being a pain however the brs that do this get hard core annoying and they are starting to come to epvp and how many people log in a day posting "i need hax to lvl plzzzzz helped me" instead of using search and i got hit with a couple of emails asking from brs and a guy from argentina asking me for hacks which i dont know why i was chosen but i guess this is kind of a rant that i just needed to get out there but yes you are right its not just brs asking for plvl but they are becoming the majority asking at least on my server
Old 09/29/2006, 22:57   #5

did they e-mail you or pm u on epvp? Brs dont usually come here, or else br hacks would spread through the br population fast. They still wouldnt have and skill at pvp tho. That happened with viets on my server.
Old 09/29/2006, 23:05   #6

well i deleted the **** thing by accident but it was and email in my yahoo mail that went kinda of like

You have recieved an email through from somedumbbr

Hey i need hax can uz plx help me to get them i cant find on the site

kinda like that not exactly but u get the jist i hope
Old 09/30/2006, 03:29   #7

If you've used Cotobo for mining or COPartner, I really doubt that would qualify as "earning" everything you have. If you haven't, that's great.

Anyway, yeah. BRs are pretty damned annoying. They think they're tough **** when they bring 3 or 4 of their buddies to gang you, or kill you while you're afk.

Kurogasa: My server is filled with BRs using mine bots and leveling bots..I guess your server hasn't gotten any yet, or you haven't realized it.
Old 09/30/2006, 05:53   #8

dude been playing for over 2 years the only "hack" i use is the multiclient no cotobo even though i tried it once, and dont use copartner never even tried it when i say earn i mean countless hours of scattering pickin up items and money and selling what i dont need

archer 109
-sup +4 coat
-elite +3 cap
-elite +1 necky
-elite +3 ring
-elite boots
-super +2 2 soc dual ref drag bow

Rb trojan 103
-sup +2 corny
-sup +3 soc armor with ref drag
-sup necky
- sup +2 ring
- dual super +3 soc poison blades with ref drags
-super boots

best two chars and many other chars with decent gears thats just an example of what i worked for no cheats no bull **** just good old fashioned playing the game which is what i am sayin for the **** brs to do
Old 09/30/2006, 06:49   #9

I don't see why everyone is still ranting about BRs. Just block and ignore. This post is not going to do anything but offend any rational Brazilians who visit this site, because any BR who fits the description won't comprehend the fact that you don't like him or her. It's odd that you people keep making threads flaming BRs when it in no way effects them.
Old 09/30/2006, 12:09   #10

So, you are requesting ppl to stop spamm your email, right?

What's the best way to avoid spam?
A: hide your email from strange ppl.

Why do you give public access to it?
Just change it in your control panel and stop with racist posts like "BRs sucks..."

If you really want to be out of BRs try another game coz nomatter what you do BRs will be on conquer.
Old 10/01/2006, 10:23   #11

first off i am not bien racist and i am not sayin for brs to stop playing i am just saying they need to learn how to play and quit bugging everyone on the game i also said its not all of them just a majority do also my email aint public it just bien sent through elite pvp dont pull the racist card its not that, the plain simple fact is many do not no how to play and/or beg for everything from plvl to items also as i stated i have br friends that play right and have fun and they also do not like it when the ones who play like friggin morons give them a bad name so b4 u go to flame make sure u read the article first even though it does sound a little angry it is not meant to offend only to enlighten
Old 10/01/2006, 20:34   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by mojo69@Oct 1 2006, 10:23
first off i am not bien racist ... dont pull the racist card its not that...
Not being racist? How can you be complaining about Brazilians, and claim to not have any prejudice against them?

Not to be racist, but those **** [insert people group here] are so stupid.
Old 10/01/2006, 21:19   #13

That was a long *** sentence lol:P
I guess I agree about the fact that many BR have made a bad name for themselves.
Old 10/02/2006, 00:09   #14

In my experience, anyone with BR in their name, declaring themselves Brazilian and proud of it are the people who are selfish and proud. It's not only Brazilians however, anyone proud enough of their country to have the tag in their name is usually someone I have to filter.
Old 10/02/2006, 01:33   #15

Quote:
fifth stop sending me emails through epvp asking for hacks plz
Oh, so it seems you want them to stop SPAMMING you... I understand, it must waste your time, I mean, hu would want people spamming you..

OH WAIT!

Now you know how all of us feel, countless amount of times, day after day, when noobs like you come along and SPAM this forum, wasting our time.