Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Price to leave botjail

Discussion on Price to leave botjail within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This has NOTHING to do with searching the forums. So don't mention it.

I'd like to know if the price is 100k to leave botjail for the first time or did they change it to DBs every time you enter botjail? A few people are saying this, few others that. Please tell me which one is correct.
Old 08/12/2006, 00:30   #2

DB(s) everytime... 1 for first offence, 2 for second, 4 for third... 4th time... its time to make a new account (or suck up LARGE)
Old 08/12/2006, 00:34   #3

By "or suck up LARGE" I'm thinking you mean buy a bulk pack of DBs lol. I think they have a person you e-mail if you do it a 4th time...
Old 08/12/2006, 00:40   #4

Haha **** TQ Digital make them suck ****** ***
Old 08/12/2006, 02:17   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by georgemareen@Aug 12 2006, 00:34
By "or suck up LARGE" I'm thinking you mean buy a bulk pack of DBs lol. I think they have a person you e-mail if you do it a 4th time...
Exactly what I mean

and yes there is an email address if you get "caught" a fourth time
Old 08/12/2006, 09:59   #6

Yeah...if you get "caught" a 4th time, doesn't matter if you don't get "caught" lol
Old 08/12/2006, 10:53   #7

Holy ****, im glad i got caught a long *** time ago and never used BJX again. Back in the olden day, 100k, man, those where the days.