Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

socketing theory

Discussion on socketing theory within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok i've seen people talk about how after maint you have more of a chance to get a socket, well here is my theory about it:

after maint there is only a few people on right? (like right after maint and i mean few as in like 500 people online or w/e) well i belive that the less people online, the more of a chance you will get a socket in tc. NOTICE: this is only a theory and i haven't tested it because i haven't got the mets. if this is wrong please don't flame me for it was just a theory that me (a 12 year old) came up with
Old 07/07/2006, 13:05   #2

Thanks for your contribution but the " You have a better chance of getting a socket with fewer people online" has already been suggested and as far as I know it is not proven since...well there are always alot of people online.
Old 07/07/2006, 14:09   #3

I'd think more of the opposite... If there are less ppl, then there are less ppl upgrading, there for less chances for socs... Thats why new servers take forever to get socs o.O
Old 07/07/2006, 16:11   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by WaRpEd@Jul 7 2006, 14:09
I'd think more of the opposite... If there are less ppl, then there are less ppl upgrading, there for less chances for socs... Thats why new servers take forever to get socs o.O
no cause there less mets on new servers