Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is this true?

Discussion on is this true? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i heard from a CO player that if you jump and tap d a few times, you get detected and sent to botjail, is this true? :?
Old 06/22/2006, 05:26   #2

i dunt no, but i got sent to bot jil today with out a bot..i jsut jumped and dropped an item..
Old 06/22/2006, 06:32   #3

yeah,i've been jailed like that for 3 times.....but i dont know why,i've not used a bot ~.~,wierd
Old 06/22/2006, 06:50   #4

Yes, you can be sent to the bot jail without a bot.........it's something related with some weird actions (like using a teleport scroll in middle air when you jump or getting killed or logging off all that actions while you jump)

Or in other words...

Quote:
If you dropped items when you are jumping into the air or flying in the air, you would be probably caught into the bot jail although you didn't cheat.
In order to keep those innocent people away from the jail, we suggest you'd better not drop items while you are in the air.

Sorry for all inconveniences and thanks a lot for your understanding and support
Thanks to admin synsia from CO forums