Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Something strange goin with COpartner

Discussion on Something strange goin with COpartner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok, heres the story in shortcut
my friend was using COparter from like 2 weeks now, botting his tro, no problems, one day he looks at his acc after night and see a trojan armor elite+2 is no longer there, got broked...

now, i though he just forgot to turn on the bot for night and thats why mobs killed its dura but today
i was botting my tornado at basilisk lil spawn (u know the one lower) and what i found when i got back home? i see my tao dead as ghost and bot still running ...
i had the vanila pot at the right slot (F1) and even if i wouldnt, bot would turn off the game at 200 hp (basi hit me for 1, so no chance that bot worked too slow...)

now, how is this possible? i left all settings as usually, im using this bot from 100 non rb till 110 rb atm ...and never had any problems

im afraid this has soemthing to do with the changes TQ made to stop speedhackers etc

EDIT : btw, im using it on my war from lvl 40 (now shes lvl 96) and i still HAVE NO PROBLEMS she is using pots right, turning off when the hp goes low , thats why i dont know why it didnt worked at my tao
Old 05/29/2006, 19:52   #2

tq did not patch it yet, still takes few hours before next patch shows up and i don't think they fixed all.
anyway are you sure your not pked by some1?
copartner can be to slow to log you off if you get pked by a 1hitter
Old 05/29/2006, 20:10   #3

dude im sure
and even if i was pked (which i was many times lol) it would turn the game off

the mean point is that the patch was still working when i was a ghost and IM SURE i didnt changed settings about logging off etc

and yes, i checked my chat history and there was a sign that i got killed by a basilisk and besides i was watching the second time and i bot didnt used the pot and i died... on my own eyes
Old 05/29/2006, 20:58   #4

weird, don't know it either then
Old 05/29/2006, 22:33   #5

yeh i usually have the same problem just that i didn't die yet lol. newayz i think there is a delay bug or something that when u set the hp for when u want to heal it gets slow or usally forgets to heal which perhaps causes you to die. Sometimes iv noticed changes when u start the bot and then put your hp pots in the F slots where as you put the pots first then start up the bot. It is wierd give it a try as i see a significant change
Old 05/29/2006, 22:39   #6

Sometimes when the CO window is not on top and you accidently hit F11 or * the bot will stop working till you restart it. Maybe that's what happened to you.
Old 05/29/2006, 22:48   #7

the script failed (it happens not so often) and thats all. it happened to me a coupe of times before
Old 05/29/2006, 23:03   #8

yea...u just gotta make sure it works once u start it, if not then jst restart the bot and it'll be fine.
Old 05/29/2006, 23:28   #9

a friend of mine had the bot interupted by, of all things Nortan AntiVirus popping up a reminder to pay and resulted him in losing his +3 elite bag gues sometimes certain things just happen here and there with partner. maybe next time its batched the e*pvper gurus can figure out why it does that and stop it.
Old 09/11/2006, 11:48   #10

lol. my firetao in basi works perfectly in Copartner
Old 09/11/2006, 13:33   #11

1. Don't use a spear it's dura does down as fast as ****.
2. Repair your items every time you go to the city for pots. (Use COTOBO if you're too lazy to do each one, COTOBO does them all at once)
3. It should disconnect every time you turn into a ghost because it keeps doing that to me

4. Someone could be torturing you by reviving and letting you die over and over to break your items.