Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mehtod 2 make double sockets

Discussion on mehtod 2 make double sockets within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is that true 20 dbs 2 guarantee a socket item in tc?

now, i can manage like 5-6 1socket boots. so i wanna upgrade them with 20 dbs, do u guys think i ll get double socket boots?
Old 05/16/2006, 14:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
it's random; nothing is guaranteed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make sockets?
08/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hi everyone i have played CO for an enough long time but i have never had the chance to understand how do we make sockets. That's why i'm asking today how do you make sockets step by step i don't want any theories about how can u increase your chance making sockets just how you make sockets. Ty for postiing your methods it will help me a lot ty :)
Best way to achieve double sockets
03/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
:eek: Many would think that they would have constant Rbing of sockets, and to upgrade them at certain timing or coordinates to be most effective. Whilst some others prefer to perform countless trades. :? In actual fact few have realized the best way is to get the sockets off from the game makers themselves. These are the various methods me and some friends did it. Buy double sockets from people with real cash or dbs, and be sure you paypal bulk pack!! Play for a couple of...
Double Sockets in Armor
06/17/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Quelle: Ich :) Source: Me :) If you can jsut refit some of your Armorparts jsut do it! If they had any mods or so like +25 Ranged ACC etc. you'll get 4 aditional Socket für Attachments.