Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any1 have a macro for water tao lvling with pervad

Discussion on any1 have a macro for water tao lvling with pervad within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lvling water tao is hard work since im so lazy for lvling it does anyone know or have any marco for pervade? :? i really gratsfull for it thx in advance
Old 05/14/2006, 22:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
if you don't need pots for lvling use CoPartner

setup

HP to heal at: your total hp
attack: right click
moving steps: 0

have Sit in F1 and pervade selected as your skill
also have your XP skill (eg. magical bat) in F10

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is there a water tao lvling bot?
02/06/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Uhmm i was just wondering if there was a bot where i could go afk with my guard or something and kill red devils and itll atk the red devils and such so i can take lvls because i am reborn and i dont have good gears or id be lvling in white names...
Lvling Water tao
07/14/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
Hey All, Lets start first you go to AC to get plvl till lvl 40 get promoted to water tao... Get your spells and hit the road to hawkings (on BirdIsland or Phoenix Castle cave) Once you get to lvl 70 get promoted take all your spells, now we get exspencive you need : -Elite +1 or +2 coat -Elite +1 or +2 bag -Elite +1 or +2 Mana BackSword (very exspencive) Ok now you need to buy 1 (or more how much hours you think you will be at basilisks....) EXP Potion hit the road to the...
water-fires/water lvling spot (other than AZ)
12/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
If your server is like Lion and AZ is full of plvling archers and you're reborn water-fire/water then go to lab to lvl up, you can get a lvl an hour easy if you have good equips. summon up the bat and then find a nice big spawn and FC/pervade away. btw watch when ur bat is low on hp summon up the guard and then just fire/nado till bat comes again. and if ur water-water use shield on bat to make it last longer.
help lvling a water/tro lvl 112 Please...
10/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
I own a lvl 112 water/ tro rb Where should i lvl / bot at? Any tips or help will be much aprecated Thanks in advance