Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Lvling Water tao

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey All,

Lets start first you go to AC to get plvl till lvl 40 get promoted to water tao... Get your spells and hit the road to hawkings (on BirdIsland or Phoenix Castle cave) Once you get to lvl 70 get promoted take all your spells, now we get exspencive you need :
-Elite +1 or +2 coat
-Elite +1 or +2 bag
-Elite +1 or +2 Mana BackSword (very exspencive)

Ok now you need to buy 1 (or more how much hours you think you will be at basilisks....) EXP Potion hit the road to the basilsiks find a archer that plvls there be sure you find lvl 130 one... Ok if the team is full just speak to the team leader and be nice to him... In some time he will let you into team (finally ) , ok now drink exp potion and hide among those people that are there (dont worry you wont get hit) , now if you are ther lets say for 6 hours you will get to around lvl 119-120 and now just go to TG and plvl yourself there if you dont wish to just stay where you are. And get plvl till lvl 130 (nobody will plvl you once you hit lvl 120...), if you wait and got plvl till 130 dont read any further if not just read will you :

Ok you are in TG and you are lvl 120 go to the stakes and lvl every magic you have. (if you lvl fire you may also get exp) Ok and just be there until you have everything trained, ok now the hard part begins once you have lvled to lets say lvl 121-122 get your new equip (you may do this befor) ok you go to mk and search for everything super with 2 soc (yeah i know exspencive but it is worth) ok you got your super quip now go to BI and plvl some n00bs and in the meen time you will get mets, if you are lucky DB-DB's all the mets you get just sell them in mk you dont need them now go do the quest for 1st RB and when you kill monsters there you get exp too... (so it is good if you have some exp pots with you. You dont have money for them? N00b i told ya to sell the mets ) ok now when you compleate all the quests you should be around lvl 128-129 amm i think 1 lvl is easy to get in TG or just go to basilisks and plvl by your self (dont forget EXP potions) Ok you are lvl 130 now you can RB. If you RB you will choose what you want to be i would choose again water or fire tao... Ok you want to RB when you do you can choose what super gem do you want to have... OK IF YOU DID EVERY THING AS I SAID YOU HAVE RB WATER!!! CONGRATULATION!!! That is what you need to do now if you have alot of time and alot of gold you can train waters, train waters, train waters... and collect super gems and sell them Amm... You are rich now ;D

Dont worry
Be happy!

+ karma would be nice ty

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2007, 17:50   #2

This guide is terrible.

No need for a mana bs to get plvl.
You don't mention rainbow gems or exp *****.
Level 70 take plvl at AA or hawks not basi.
You don't mention the right monsters to get plvl at.
If team is full, its full, and bothering the archer surely doesnt work on me.
You don't mention marriage bonus or noob exp bonus.
Quest for 1st rb? Are you high? Collect gems and clean water is all!
Super 2soc gears? No way for a water without bulk buying dbs.

Besides that's not how people farm waters. Make an archer, get plvl gears, and plvl your own waters is better.

Old 05/11/2007, 00:47   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Dgen@May 10 2007, 15:39
Hey All,

Lets start first you go to AC to get plvl till lvl 40 get promoted to water tao... Get your spells and hit the road to hawkings (on BirdIsland or Phoenix Castle cave) Once you get to lvl 70 get promoted take all your spells, now we get exspencive you need :
-Elite +1 or +2 coat
-Elite +1 or +2 bag

Ok now you need to buy 1 (or more how much hours you think you will be at basilisks....) EXP Potion hit the road to the basilsiks find a archer that plvls there be sure you find lvl 130 one... Ok if the team is full just speak to the team leader and be nice to him... In some time he will let you into team (finally ) , ok now drink exp potion and hide among those people that are there (dont worry you wont get hit) , now if you are ther lets say for 6 hours you will get to around lvl 119-120 and now just go to TG and plvl yourself there if you dont wish to just stay where you are. And get plvl till lvl 130 (nobody will plvl you once you hit lvl 120...), if you wait and got plvl till 130 dont read any further if not just read will you :

Ok you are in TG and you are lvl 120 go to the stakes and lvl every magic you have. (if you lvl fire you may also get exp) Ok and just be there until you have everything trained, ok now the hard part begins once you have lvled to lets say lvl 121-122 get your new equip (you may do this befor) ok you go to mk and search for everything super with 2 soc (yeah i know exspencive but it is worth) ok you got your super quip now go to BI and plvl some n00bs and in the meen time you will get mets, if you are lucky DB-DB's all the mets you get just sell them in mk you dont need them now go do the quest for 1st RB and when you kill monsters there you get exp too... (so it is good if you have some exp pots with you. You dont have money for them? N00b i told ya to sell the mets ) ok now when you compleate all the quests you should be around lvl 128-129 amm i think 1 lvl is easy to get in TG or just go to basilisks and plvl by your self (dont forget EXP potions) Ok you are lvl 130 now you can RB. If you RB you will choose what you want to be i would choose again water or fire tao... Ok you want to RB when you do you can choose what super gem do you want to have... OK IF YOU DID EVERY THING AS I SAID YOU HAVE RB WATER!!! CONGRATULATION!!! That is what you need to do now if you have alot of time and alot of gold you can train waters, train waters, train waters... and collect super gems and sell them Amm... You are rich now ;D

Dont worry
Be happy!

+ karma would be nice ty
Im gunna reply in chronological order to what im reading from the quote box, so my replies are in order of your guide.

You didn't mention in the beginning to hunt, in order to get those expensive stuff, you must hunt for like 2 days straight at AC -.- You also need to mention that the water must TG as much as possible. Also, you don't need a mana BS to level, just buy a few extra mp pots. You also need to get noob xp + marriage xp(if ur other char is high lvl plvler). You also did not mention that fixing stiggy is for the best, as it helps you get into a team, tging to fix DH also helps.

You say go to basi right after lvl 70? But most people just stay at BI because basi is always full of water farmers, if not staying at BI or if BI teams are full, you can always go zapping at nix castle cave. Once again, buying stuff, you need to mention the need of hunting. If the team is full, its full, you are at a place where lvl 130 archers with full super sdg farms waters, how do u expect chatting with the guy will get you in team? And for fucks sake, you completely felt that lazy so you skipped the whole section between 70 and 120? Staying at basi till 120? Hell, you wish you can be that lucky. Starting at lvl 90 or so, people are already tging their waters. You also fail to mention that zapping stuff around your level while speedhacking or jumping around is MUCH faster than tging, you can also hunt and lvl with zapping at the same time.

FYI, maxing every spell to its max lvl as soon as possible is the best option available for people who wishes to hunt to afford the expensive budget u put on them with this guide. There is no frigging way in hell a water without buying dbs like mad or a lvl 130 archer can afford super 2socs, ffs.... HUNT. There is no 1rb quest, get the fucking gems, zapping for clean water could be the quest, but buying clean water is much easier.

Now, my suggestions and the guy above me's suggestions combined with this crappy guide should make it a fairly decent guide
Old 05/12/2007, 14:44   #4

I'm going to have to agree with the two other posters on this guide..

I don't know if it's a guide on how to farm a water tao by yourself or what.... but what I like, is a 130 water, then rb it into a fire.... My last tao took um...., over a year to lvl... and I did it without getting plvled(yea I'm stupid arn't I?)

Once the tao gets into the.... 100s.... I just stop using magic alltogeather.... since waters don't get nado... I just use a spear or wand to lvl(if I was going to TG forever, I'd use a spear, fix shotgun and hit two stakes, if I was gunna lvl out of TG, I'd use a wand)

Too bad even lvl 100 wands dura die eventually.... but it's only afew metscrolls... it's not like I can't do the blue mouse quest and get more....

Old 05/13/2007, 05:29   #5

Simple water guide.
Buy a low lvl super 2 sockets spear that doesnt requrire any strength. Use it to tg till you are lvl130. Simple
Old 05/13/2007, 07:07   #6

Using dbs is faster, but more costy though.
Old 06/28/2007, 14:06   #7

Omg.
I can't believe not one of you thought of buying a level 10 sword and getting level 5 prof on it for ss then buying a uni or better attack ring and ssing in tg with correct level bs (with 2 ref gems someone else can argue about the which is better: rain, drag, or nix for ss lol) to reborn.
I did it on all my taos that didn't have decent husbands lol.
Advantage, can use ss with bs so no need to waste cash on other weapons/skills/gems/expensive armor to protect from mobs etc.
I also buy nix skill and level that up to at least 3 on my unreborn taos since it really helps for when you are in the middle of a spawn and run out of mana and pots and feel too lazy to hop/sit. :P
Old 06/28/2007, 14:14   #8

Quote:

Hey All,

-Elite +1 or +2 coat
-Elite +1 or +2 bag

OMG what a bull*hit !!!
Dont read this guide! It was made by noob!!
U cant get water tao to 120 in 6h with exp pot. I know what im saying im a full sock 130 archer..adn have full srg water rainbow set also. And it takes me 2-3 days to make water 110 with 140-160 rains .
Old 06/28/2007, 15:13   #9

i can make a water in 6.5 hours, i have 240pct rains on my noob and full 2socket SDG on my archer.

i have never read something so inaccurate!
Old 06/30/2007, 08:22   #10

its kinda hard to find someone plvl u in adventure zone cuz... they normally plvling freinds or there own accs
Old 06/30/2007, 19:22   #11

LOL Kos irl
Old 07/14/2007, 20:23   #12

omg i tried this and it was useless u only got my water tao lvl 72 after that this guide is useless -K sry man
Old 07/14/2007, 22:21   #13

What kind of guide is this so useless, i wasted all my time training this water and its useless -k man u deserve it

« how to make rbs with a fire tao | upgrade quality "faster" and cheaper »