Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Damage Calculator

Discussion on Damage Calculator within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perhaps I missed it passing through these 9 pages of exploits, hacks, and tools, but has anybody seen/created something that calculates damage based on class/+dmg/attack? I'd be interested in viewing such a program/link.
Thanks.
Old 04/28/2006, 03:14   #2

hmm Im not sure, Ive never seen that tho it has been mentioned off and on pertaining to the new metdoves sorry

Quote:
Originally posted by Liquidphlux@Apr 28 2006, 02:36
but has anybody seen/created something that calculates damage based on class/+dmg/attack?
errr im a rather pictorial person so here ya go.
Old 04/28/2006, 03:22   #3

Ah. Didn't see that part. Should I just re-ask in the "general" part?
Old 04/28/2006, 03:25   #4

co2 main XD right where it says questions in tghe 5 minute pic but dont worry about it a mod will eventually move it like all the others, now you kno better and wont get any pictures or NO QUESTIONS reply.
Old 04/28/2006, 06:42   #5

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126

#moved
Old 04/28/2006, 18:38   #6

i haven't seen this, but it can be done pretty easy with C++
Old 04/28/2006, 20:24   #7

Well I've been working on it and the problem I've found is the variable damage from physical damage. Magic attack is pretty easy to calculate compared to the physical because you only strike for a given damage. Also, has anyone heard if classes have a "natural defense." I've heard of Taoists with less m-defense than trojans taking less damage from magic-based attacks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Damage Calculator
07/12/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 40 Replies
Ok well I was thinking of something I could make that would benefit someone. As of now its not much, but I've created a damage calculator that will calculate your min and max attack damage. It can tell you what damage you'll do at a higher level. I plan on making future functionality as follows: Total Magic Damage Done. PvE Damage Taken (Magic and Melee) PvP Damage Taken (Magic and Melee) *Addition* Weapon Damage Done. Will Include Rage, Phoenix, etc. Damage according to Conquer...
Age of Conan Feat Calculator - AoC Feat Calculator
06/13/2010 - General Gaming Releases - 3 Replies
the most accurate Age of Conan Feat Calculator
[Release] Fix Archer/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage
04/20/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
This is what you need to Fix Archer (Skills)/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage in LOTF source. Open Other.cs public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) Replace the whole method with the following method public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) {
Co Damage Calculator v1.0
01/24/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 40 Replies
co damage calculator v1.0 This is my first program and its created in C#..so you will need the .net framework to run it: .net framework dl site: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...& ;displaylang=en Co dam calculator description: this program was designed as a way to find out dam received from mobs and other players before actually fighting them. ie You could select a monster from the list and find out what def you would need to only rec 1 dam from that monster.
Covets Trojan Damage Calculator
01/07/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
Ok guys, heres my damage calculator for trojans. Still kinda new to programing in Java so if u see anything that needs improvements just let me know and i ll get right on it^^ but i cant get the upload part to work so i put it on rapidshare... maybe someone can tell me why i cant upload on here.. anyways here it is ^^ Covets Damage Calculator V2.29.06