Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting Spirit-Heal Training Bot

Discussion on Requesting Spirit-Heal Training Bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can someone give me a spirit-heal training bot please? I found one but it had a backdoor.
Old 03/03/2006, 04:13   #2

Uh... There's some on here...

There's this one called "Search"... Works pretty well from what I've heard.
Old 03/03/2006, 04:19   #3

They all had backdoors.. Not sure if they were fall positives or not..
Old 03/03/2006, 04:20   #4

they dont all have backdoors, if it says trojan, it might be because there are characters in the games called "Trojans"

go there, thats a good one
Old 03/03/2006, 04:42   #5

ok.. thats the one that got a false trojan detected in it I guess.. While Im requesting.. are there any Auto-Right-Clickers for archers or Auto-Jump? Searched for em.. all i got co-tobobot which is mainly for mining
Old 03/03/2006, 04:47   #6

Take your chances.
Old 03/03/2006, 04:54   #7

or click the one in my signature lots of people downloaded and simple and easy to use. No back doors in it garunteed I am a noob to programming wouldnt know how to put one in if i wanted too.
Old 03/03/2006, 07:00   #8

my mouse mover/clicker is a good one. but you need 3 lfs and 3 normals. I mad a macro pack too just follow the directions, sooner or later ill compile all my little macros and go from there lol