Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sockets with program

Discussion on Sockets with program within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/17/2006, 06:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
50% lol
I have lost more met for trying than get sock by luck...
Old 01/17/2006, 08:25   #17

elite*gold: 0
flame thread +7

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]3rd sockets
05/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
im trying to wonder how to code in a 3rd sock to gears... any ideas?
sockets
02/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
have here some of my socket triks and hints 1. time is always changing when the server patched so just type you message at the message board then download some programs that display the time. 2. i made sockets with different location and i think coordinate does'nt matter maybe time matters. 3. time possible to make sockets is at xx:00-xx:05, xx:10 - 15, xx: 30 - 35, xx:40 - 45 with me. real time clock come from my computer. 4. GM message always pops up every 20mins
about sockets
02/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
What is the best time to do socket plz post here tasted socketing times
Sockets
01/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
I have recently been testing a theory not yet tested with regards to socketing items...... i can say its been interesting, infact i have had 4 sockets in just over a month, heres what i have been doing. Upgrade an item, i used unique boots first lvl 5, and threw 5 mets at it, log the time u spammed first and last met. upgrade nothing else until the following day at the same time, keep doing this day in day out! My theory was people keep saying about after SM, therefore everybody tries...