Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HERLP ME

Discussion on HERLP ME within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/11/2005, 15:16   #31

elite*gold: 0
Have you read my post, sonica? -.- I think you haven't..It was a set up scheme against me. In other words, the thread starter is not a n00b! He just pretended to be me to lower my image. And no, he won't learn from his mistakes. He will just look for more opportunities to go against his enemy.
Old 12/12/2005, 17:11   #32

because you are a ****** yourself. You have nothing else to do than to spread **** about others, and probably you defending yourself will not lead you anywhere because you just proved how stupid you are. Imagine: Acting retarded by initiating your stupidity in this forum and then calling someone else retarded. I will have to conclude that you are either on drugs, or low brain capacity.
Old 12/12/2005, 20:23   #33

This thread makes my ***** flacid...
Old 12/13/2005, 03:22   #34

then u have a wierd *****

anyways, go use the search button. atm though, nobodys gonna give you anything since most of the good hacks are PM only
Old 12/13/2005, 08:36   #35

my bad sorry about that. i must have missed something somewhere. but it is a rather long and utterly useless post and ive just added to it. :P