Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where has the animations gone? >.<

Discussion on Where has the animations gone? >.< within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I used to have an edit, where i changed the fixed rage animation in magictype.ini to my fav color of phoenix... But they readded the old rage effect (the circle one).. and now even when i try to change it again, it has no effect.. :/ Anyone know what i should do to change it again >.<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Transup Animations
10/07/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
If he can do it... I want to get what he had^^ (just the animations, no stats) in my server when i use transup (on a summy anyway) the skin from foreighn relm goes off. My original idea was to jsut change the directory to the correct texture folder and go from there but i cant find any skill file any where that has directories. How does it now where to pull files from? Is there one big csv some were? Or does it just go to the skill named folder automatically?
Animations For Everything
02/07/2010 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Does anyone know how to disable all animations. Like this guy did in this video. YouTube - Tremendously Reduced Lag While Using No-CRC Hack In 2Moons / Global Dekaron
Animations
10/01/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
Seen the CE post on how to disable those retarded a$s after you're done animations, but I'm using Win 7 x64 and even on 32 bit OS's it seems there isn't any clear way to do it. Do most or all bots do this? I enjoy playing the game for the most part, but if I can take that one thing out of it, I would love it.
Skill Animations
09/27/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Hello, I was just curious where the skill animations were stored (whether or not it is the client or server-side). Not just the spr/act files, but what actually tells the skill to use which slides / animations. Such as when you walk, what makes the walk command use act01 of the act? Thank you in advance!
[NEED HELP] Animations
08/23/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Hi! Can someone help me to take off all animations for bigger dps? Thanks